Baytown Lee @ dayton Predictions......

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1070899" timestamp="1317478881"]
Dayton > 40 points
Baytown Lee < 20 points

Hopefully the fans can help out and pump up the Broncos this week!  The Broncos need to get their mojo back!
[/quote]We have got to get our Mojo back for sure. Really didn't look like the Broncos last night. Fans need to wake them up. Hopefully, we'll be ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love my Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear I have never seem a more unimpressive win. Its like the game with bh our kids look like their just going through the motions. The fans are down and our team is flat. Saw a little more life than the week before but something just feels off at the games doesnt feel intense like bronco football usually does. Man everytime I see jak just standing on the sidelines it kills me that kid was a stud he would be good for 2 touchdowns everygame. I hope he gets to enjoy his senior year and play at least a little bit.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1070924" timestamp="1317480536"]
I swear I have never seem a more unimpressive win. Its like the game with bh our kids look like their just going through the motions. The fans are down and our team is flat. Saw a little more life than the week before but something just feels off at the games doesnt feel intense like bronco football usually does. Man everytime I see jak just standing on the sidelines it kills me that kid was a stud he would be good for 2 touchdowns everygame. I hope he gets to enjoy his senior year and play at least a little bit.
[/quote]I agree with you 100%. Kills me also to see him just standing on the sidelines. Just wondering if he's ever going to be ready to go in this year or ever be back to normal to play hard. Miss the heck out of him on the field. We need his presence and abilities on the field. We need to start looking like the Broncos of old out there and just take care of business!!!!!!! Fans need to start getting back into the game. encourage the kids and make plenty of noise. "Go Broncos" ;)

This will be a blow out as long as Lee doesn't figure out that they can air the ball out and try to "out-athlete" people vertically.  They definitely left points on the field by not doing this against us.  Once you get up on Lee though will lay roll over and play dead and/or try to start cheap shotting.  #65 and #23 were two of the dirtiest players I've seen in a while.  The two of them threw at least 4 unseen punches last night.  #65 threw another that was finally seen by a ref and got a personal foul.  Lee as a team threw 7 that I saw and most of them were BEFORE the game got out of hand......just ridiculous.

Tell the Broncos to keep their cool and not get caught up in all of that.  I would hate to see yall get someone ejected for relatiation.  Good luck Broncos!

Broncos 45
Ganders 17

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1070940" timestamp="1317481561"]
This will be a blow out as long as Lee doesn't figure out that they can air the ball out and try to "out-athlete" people vertically.  They definitely left points on the field by not doing this against us.  Once you get up on Lee though will lay roll over and play dead and/or try to start cheap shotting.  #65 and #23 were two of the dirtiest players I've seen in a while.  The two of them threw at least 4 unseen punches last night.  #65 threw another that was finally seen by a ref and got a personal foul.  Lee as a team threw 7 that I saw and most of them were BEFORE the game got out of hand......just ridiculous.

Tell the Broncos to keep their cool and not get caught up in all of that.  I would hate to see yall get someone ejected for relatiation.  Good luck Broncos!

Broncos 45
Ganders 17
[/quote]Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never changes at Lee, lol

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1070924" timestamp="1317480536"]
I swear I have never seem a more unimpressive win. Its like the game with bh our kids look like their just going through the motions. The fans are down and our team is flat. Saw a little more life than the week before but [b]something just feels off at the games doesnt feel intense like bronco football usually does[/b]. Man everytime I see jak just standing on the sidelines it kills me that kid was a stud he would be good for 2 touchdowns everygame. I hope he gets to enjoy his senior year and play at least a little bit.
[/quote]
New coaching changes maybe? I know for sure whoever is calling the plays hasn't quite gotten in a rhythm yet either. Broncos are moving the ball at times though. Just way too many 3rd and 10's. It seems like every other play Herrera is dropping deep waiting on these long 30 yard routes to develop, then scrambling. Like I said though, not all bad. They are scoring points. Just not quite in the rhythm we're used to seeing. They'll be fine. Broncos trademark is improving throughout the season.

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1070953" timestamp="1317482362"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89136.msg1070924#msg1070924 date=1317480536]
I swear I have never seem a more unimpressive win. Its like the game with bh our kids look like their just going through the motions. The fans are down and our team is flat. Saw a little more life than the week before but [b]something just feels off at the games doesnt feel intense like bronco football usually does[/b]. Man everytime I see jak just standing on the sidelines it kills me that kid was a stud he would be good for 2 touchdowns everygame. I hope he gets to enjoy his senior year and play at least a little bit.
[/quote]
New coaching changes maybe? I know for sure whoever is calling the plays hasn't quite gotten in a rhythm yet either. Broncos are moving the ball at times though. Just way too many 3rd and 10's. It seems like every other play Herrera is dropping deep waiting on these long 30 yard routes to develop, then scrambling. Like I said though, not all bad. They are scoring points. Just not quite in the rhythm we're used to seeing. They'll be fine. Broncos trademark is improving throughout the season.
[/quote]I agree hawkeye.we need to quit putting all the blame on the players. Let's Go Broncos!

The Broncos need a spark.  I would agree that they seemed a little flat in every game that I've seen this year. This was true vs BH and there should have been plenty of motivation. Almost like it's just business as usual.  I want to see some fire from the whole team.  Hate the catch phrase, but where's the swagger? 

[quote name="Tyrone_Biggums" post="1071035" timestamp="1317489220"]
The Broncos need a spark.  I would agree that they seemed a little flat in every game that I've seen this year. This was true vs BH and there should have been plenty of motivation. Almost like it's just business as usual.  I want to see some fire from the whole team.  Hate the catch phrase, but where's the swagger?
[/quote]

Starts with "leadership"  Had it last year with Rip / Wright / Baldwin / BIG STU (just kiddin ;)) 

Guest octfeb
Yall come on.... They played great last night.. I think maybe it's more yall/we are used to the Aj, Darrian,payton,Arron, etc.... And as for the fans.. I was disappointed at the attendance last night.... Seems like if there's no stand out super star it's not as interesting for some... JMO

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1071167" timestamp="1317497528"]
Yeah the attendance could have been better nice cool friday night no reason for anyone to not come out and support the bronx.
[/quote]
That all sounds well and good, I mean showing support, but ya'll know as well as I do that for the last 10 yrs. or so, attendance starts off slow, then come playoff time, every redneck with a purple shirt within a hundred miles will be there. :o

We can start showing our support this coming week with the tailgate party next Friday. I believe it starts at 4 pm. Homecoming! Hey maybe we should turn this into a meet-and-greet for the Dayton (SETX) posters. Octfeb you're a big media star, take it and run with it! Guess we need like nametags huh?

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1071136" timestamp="1317495405"]
We have a play I would like to  see put on the shelf. It seems like we run it 4 or 5 times a game. We ran it in the game against bh when we had a chance to win the game and it just doesnt work like it did when we had aj, payton or even baldwin its like our go to play and it doesnt work
[/quote]
I second the motion to formally retire the bubble screen!!!! Even though it is usually good for 3-7 yards. Just gets tiresome.

[quote name="octfeb" post="1071161" timestamp="1317497061"]
Yall come on.... They played great last night.. I think maybe it's more yall/we are used to the Aj, Darrian,payton,Arron, etc.... And as for the fans.. I was disappointed at the attendance last night.... Seems like if there's no stand out super star it's not as interesting for some... JMO
[/quote]Don't have to worry bout me, I always support my Broncos through thick an thin. Don't miss no games. "Go Broncos" ;) ;) ;)

I think Dayton will see that they are a good team rookie coach or not vs. a clueless coach and try to best BH's 42 point victory. That being said I could see 54-0 because the Broncos love that score!!!! :-* If tyrone bought his horse back from BHFAN then all the luck could be on the Broncos side.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1071241" timestamp="1317502192"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89136.msg1071167#msg1071167 date=1317497528]
Yeah the attendance could have been better nice cool friday night no reason for anyone to not come out and support the bronx.
[/quote]
That all sounds well and good, I mean showing support, but ya'll know as well as I do that for the last 10 yrs. or so, attendance starts off slow, then come playoff time, every redneck with a purple shirt within a hundred miles will be there. :o

We can start showing our support this coming week with the tailgate party next Friday. I believe it starts at 4 pm. Homecoming! Hey maybe we should turn this into a meet-and-greet for the Dayton (SETX) posters. Octfeb you're a big media star, take it and run with it! Guess we need like nametags huh?
[/quote]I will be there at the tail gate party Friday... But I ain't no media star.... The tailgate party is from 4-7 at Wilson Jr. High.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476