Baytown Lee @ dayton Predictions......

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1074458" timestamp="1317866544"]
A little blast from the past from when the 2008 State Play-off Bronco team was in a funk :Bronco Boss talks North Forest, Crosby game
http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2008/10/07/dayton_news/sports/024489_broncoboss.txt
[/quote]

Thats one thing about BIG STU he did not let his teams "go thru the motions"" without letting em know it. Not that Im saying Hancock doesent but BIG STU let EVERYONE know it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1074670" timestamp="1317909498"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=89136.msg1074458#msg1074458 date=1317866544]
A little blast from the past from when the 2008 State Play-off Bronco team was in a funk :Bronco Boss talks North Forest, Crosby game
http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2008/10/07/dayton_news/sports/024489_broncoboss.txt
[/quote]

Thats one thing about BIG STU he did not let his teams "go thru the motions"" without letting em know it. Not that Im saying Hancock doesent but BIG STU let EVERYONE know it.
[/quote]
No doubt about that! If you couldn't see the scoreboard, you wouldn't have known if he was down by a TD or 40 points ahead!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1074804" timestamp="1317919793"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=89136.msg1074670#msg1074670 date=1317909498]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=89136.msg1074458#msg1074458 date=1317866544]
[/quote]

[/quote]
No doubt about that! If you couldn't see the scoreboard, you wouldn't have known if he was down by a TD or 40 points ahead!
[/quote]
TRUE DAT but Ive heard Hancock took a page or two for BIG STUs half time speech book... ;D

Has anybody heard if jak has got any better I keep hoping to see him out there. That one kid when he is healthy can change our whole team and what we can do offensively. I look for our defense to keep improving I say that because I saw alot of new faces on the sidelines and if we can get some of those young kids to really contribute who knows what can happen. Dayton 45 lee 7

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1074950" timestamp="1317930205"]
Has anybody heard if jak has got any better I keep hoping to see him out there. That one kid when he is healthy can change our whole team and what we can do offensively. I look for our defense to keep improving I say that because I saw alot of new faces on the sidelines and if we can get some of those young kids to really contribute who knows what can happen. Dayton 45 lee 7
[/quote]Jakari was our nemesis 7th grade to 11th grade. I was really sorry he wasn't able to play against us this year. He was a stud before the injury. I wanted BH to beat Day at their best. Something was lacking without Jakari in the lineup. I am hoping he can make a return to the lineup. Good luck to him and his family.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="bronco pride" post="1074950" timestamp="1317930205"]
[/quote] I dunno... I have a feeling he has some fear issues with his leg, along with the injury. I don't look for him to play much this season. Could be too that they are trying keep him healthy for the playoffs. Thats JMO.

[quote name="bh15" post="1074964" timestamp="1317931392"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89136.msg1074950#msg1074950 date=1317930205]
[/quote]Jakari was our nemesis 7th grade to 11th grade. I was really sorry he wasn't able to play against us this year. He was a stud before the injury. I wanted BH to beat Day at their best. Something was lacking without Jakari in the lineup. I am hoping he can make a return to the lineup. Good luck to him and his family.
[/quote][sub][/sub]

Dude, I don't know how to give karma, but if I did I would give you some.

[quote name="broncoman" post="1075100" timestamp="1317945477"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=89136.msg1074964#msg1074964 date=1317931392]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=89136.msg1074950#msg1074950 date=1317930205]
[/quote][sub][/sub]

Dude, I don't know how to give karma, but if I did I would give you some.
[/quote]
My thoughts exactly pride. Good post BH15. + karma. Dayton beat some good teams with the bunch we had on the field that night. So nothing taken away from the BH victory. The eagles played as hard as I've ever seen any high school team play. With that defense, Jakari may or may not have made a difference.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami