3A Track

Guest Sports Cards

well wos will be the team to beat this year in their district. everything else is up for grabs. Silsbee will have a pretty strong team as well.

6 out of 7 district champions means BC is the team to knock off. Granted they are not as strong as in the past, but with their distant runners and solid field performers, like WOS in football, they are the team to beat, until somebody does.

• 2 weeks later...

Liberty can compete if everyone that can participates and does not get hurt.

Last year Trevon Beaty did not compete in district due to injury he should win the 100 and 200 and help on the relays.  Steven Gee should also qualify in the high jump again and might win district.  Daniel Connevey is going to run tract again this year after lettering as a Freshman and then not running for the last 2 years.  He came in 4th in the 110 hurdles as a freshman and might challenge for a regional spot in that event as well as in high jump.  Cody Caldwell if he plays placed in the top 3 regularly in pre-district only to get sick at the district track meet and unable to compete.  Shawn Edwards should do well in the 200 and relays.  I don’t know about the distance runners and how they will do.

Liberty – IF EVERYONE COMPETES – has a good chance at winning district.

You might be suprised about Caldwell and Connevey - talked to Caldwell parents tonight and they said he was doing track.  Connevey might not do much in tract due to baseball but he will at least do district - gonna be kinda hard with no practice though.  Gee will have a few to compete with as will Beaty but Beaty also has Dalco (I think I misspelled his name) who is a Soph. but very fast. 

I think the boy from Shepherd will also be very fast as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami