Warren vs Woodville/ Predictions or comments

Warren vs Woodville  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Warren vs Woodville

• Warren
    • Woodville

Warren(0-4) coming off a blowout loss to districtpower Anahuac, 43-13. Woodville(1-3) coming off a loss to the always tough Buccaneers of East Chambers. Both trying to avenge a loss in the previous week in this always hard-fought rivalry. The Tyler County Bowl. I think Woodville takes it in a route.

Woodville 48
Warren 13

[quote name="Red Brute" post="1068603" timestamp="1317256940"]
I take woodville in this one all the way. warren hasn't won a game in like 3 or 4 years, someone tell me if im wrong. lol but just because woodville lost to ec doesn't mean ec will have a chance at those eagles this week!! Newton rolls through district with no one close behind :)
[/quote]
I think they won one the year before last. But itsbeen 34 years since theyve beaten Woodville :) lol

Sheer numbers and size put Warren at a disadvantage.I'm not sure what the answer is to get more kids in to the program and in to the weight room in the off season but until that question gets answered the Warriors are gonna struggle.This district has some solid clubs but it has about 3 or 4 different levels of competition.Newton/Anahuac/Buna /EC then Hardin/Woodville followed by Kountze/Warren.There will be 1 pretty solid team on the outside looking at the playoffs.Woodville wins this game by about 3 touchdowns.

Woodville is the obvious choice, but I keep pulling for the Warriors every week (except in week 8 when the Coogs head to Warren).  Sooner or later they will put a total team effort together and catch somebody with their guard down.  If you have never met Coach Barbay, he is one super nice guy and the kids seem to play hard for him.  Good luck to both squads.

I agree with ya bruno, Coach Barbay is doing a good job.The Warriors just need to get the numbers up and buy in to what it takes in the off season.I think they suited up 26 players in the first game of the season.The guys they have on the field give it all they have which is all you can ask of them.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder