SETXsports HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL RANKINGS - WEEK 5

WOSgrad

[quote name="seramsey" post="1072851" timestamp="1317678080"]
No love for the Orangefield Bobcats...Lets see they beat EC, should have beaten Buna, beat Woodville and smothered Jasper and will beat Silsbee Friday. WOS grad you must of had Coach T for all your classes.
[/quote]

Hey einstein.  You must have skipped the English classes and didn't quite catch the reading comprehension part of it over at OF as I already said my poll didn't have WO-S in it.

Nice start to your posting career here as SETXsports, smart guy!

Hey aggie, I could really care less whether you like Kelly.  If you read most of my posts, you would see that I have plenty of my own concerns with Kelly.  Oh, I forgot, I said something negative about silsbee in another thread.  How dare I!

I'm going to help some of you out that panic too much about the polls on here...

"The polls are not necessarly based on if 2 teams were to play each other head to head.  The polls are based on who is playing the best football in their respective classifications."

Just for you Aggiesarewe and WO-Sgrad.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1075717" timestamp="1318014604"]
I'm going to help some of you out that panic too much about the polls on here...

"The polls are not necessarly based on if 2 teams were to play each other head to head.  The polls are based on who is playing the best football in their respective classifications."

Just for you Aggiesarewe and WO-Sgrad.
[/quote]

Appreciate it! Big Ford!  But face it, it looks like Legacy is becoming the new West Orange-Stark, lol!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124