BH @ Lee/ Predictions

BH eagle 99

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let Down Alert! Let Down Alert! Eagles stay focused!!! Lee is looking to be the upset team this year and it would seem that they found something that is working for them with their win against Crosby! This will  be at Stalworth and the stadium should be packed!! Lee is a dangerous team right now with nothing to lose and one eye on the playoffs! Prior to last week I would have predicted a shutout by the Eagles!I still think the BH D will be the difference again this week ,so .......

BH 35
Lee 7

I [quote name="BHFAN" post="1066174" timestamp="1316992306"]
Let Down Alert! Let Down Alert! Eagles stay focused!!! Lee is looking to be the upset team this year and it would seem that they found something that is working for them with their win against Crosby! This will  be at Stalworth and the stadium should be packed!! Lee is a dangerous team right now with nothing to lose and one eye on the playoffs! Prior to last week I would have predicted a shutout by the Eagles!I still think the BH D will be the difference again this week ,so .......

BH 35
Lee 7
[/quote]Like somebody said yesterday, gotta prepare for Lee like we prepared for Dayton. Stay focused and grounded in reality, everyone puts their pants on one leg at a time. Anything can happen.

BH-  42
Lee- 14

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1066181" timestamp="1316992830"]
Stadium packed my hind leg.
Might be 250 people on the Lee side.
35-7 sounds just about right.
I'll give Lee one more td, but they probably miss both pat's.
35-12
[/quote]

I really hate to see Lee going down hill! I used to follow Lee and their great QB's when Olin was there!! When I heard that Lee was dropping to 4A I thought "Wow this district just got a little better".

[quote name="TexasMinuteman" post="1066566" timestamp="1317047317"]
BH 32 Lee 22.There will be more BH fans there than Lee fans.If weather turns into a factor BH should be able to control the game as long as they hold onto the ball.There is a cold front that maybe going thru about game time,20% chance thunder storms,but 90% chance that could change by friday. 8)
[/quote]Friday is a long way off to be predicting the weather. They might be more accurate with their Fri. prediction on Thurs., but I wouldn't bet on it.

Where are the Lee supporters? C'mon Gee, I know you visit this site!

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1066631" timestamp="1317052404"]
The Lee supporters are all accounted for here.  Jabu and I are all you got.
[/quote]

I will be a REL supporter this friday. But after that, not so much.

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1066637" timestamp="1317053045"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=88850.msg1066631#msg1066631 date=1317052404]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Cmon man, I always root for GCM when they dont play Lee

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1066172" timestamp="1316992031"]
Does lee have any key players to look out for?
[/quote]Richardson #14.  texas a&m commit.  He is a beast.  If the starting- well 2nd string qb is back(went down with shoulder injury in Crosby game), Richardson will play WR.  If the 2nd string QB is not back, Richardson will play QB. 
Which means he will touch the ball every play.  tough to bring down.
Lee is good, if they don't emplode, when they get their starting QB back LEE will be a force...

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="panamamyers" post="1066678" timestamp="1317057117"]
[quote author=GCMPats link=topic=88850.msg1066637#msg1066637 date=1317053045]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=88850.msg1066631#msg1066631 date=1317052404]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Cmon man, I always root for GCM when they dont play Lee
[/quote]

I try man, I really try.

The problem is I am only a Patriot by association. My blood is Ranger Blue.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="hitman009" post="1066711" timestamp="1317058653"]
[quote author=BH eagle 99 link=topic=88850.msg1066172#msg1066172 date=1316992031]
Does lee have any key players to look out for?
[/quote]Richardson #14.  texas a&m commit.  He is a beast.  If the starting- well 2nd string qb is back(went down with shoulder injury in Crosby game), Richardson will play WR.  If the 2nd string QB is not back, Richardson will play QB. 
Which means he will touch the ball every play.  tough to bring down.
Lee is good, if they don't emplode, when they get their starting QB back LEE will be a force...
[/quote]

Based on the results, one would assume Richardson will be in the wildcat from here on out.
(But, we all know what happens when we assume.)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics