Reyes leads Mo Valley to win

hipster

[quote name="hipster" post="1066078" timestamp="1316985242"]
Bruce leads team to victory over Baker U
[/quote]
Just got back from MO....he got his first start and left the game with a 31 - 0 lead over the No.22 Baker with about 8-9 minutes left in the 4th.  He had a great day! no turn overs! I will wait for the official stats...

I also found out that he is the first TRUE freshman to start for Missouri Valley College in over 25 yrs....They absolutely love him there....I tailgated with some alumni helped them prep food and cook(for u who know me...I kinda just walk right up).  They have some nice folks up there....They welcomed us back for Homecoming in a couple of weeks.... I volunteered to make fajitas for them.....  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1066681" timestamp="1317057235"]
Good deal.  Good to see they love him there!  Good way to start it off...  And as a true freshmen?  That's what I'm talking about!
[/quote]
Nijel Daw and Keith O'neal are doing some damage....Daw had 105 yds and a TD, Oneal had 80 yds....the Beaumont backfield is looking strong!

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1067007" timestamp="1317080375"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=88847.msg1066681#msg date=1317057235]
Good deal.  Good to see they love him there!  Good way to start it off...  And as a true freshmen?  That's what I'm talking about!
[/quote]
Nijel Daw and Keith O'neal are doing some damage....Daw had 105 yds and a TD, Oneal had 80 yds....the Beaumont backfield is looking strong!
[/quote]I like that...  The Beaumont Backfield!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476