week 5 senior scores

wos_112%

I hope you all pardon this reply.  I know everyone is looking for scores.  I have not been "on top" of the coaches names this year so please excuse me.  I just want to make a statement right now about the Head Coach of my son's team (WOS Senior).  He got upset about a particular play this past weekend.  I could tell he was frustrated and my stomach kinda went into knots thinking he was about to start yelling at the boys.  Instead, he walked away from the players, looked away from the field, composed himself and went back to the players and did not once raise his voice.  He did tell them what they did wrong but the manner he did it in, I was very impressed!!!!!

Just had to say that.  Thank you.

[quote name="Ktz.Sr.Fan" post="1067602" timestamp="1317145682"]
Kountze 32
BC 54

#23 of BC is a animal on offense, but BC defense is not that great. KTZ scored all of their points in the 1st half and after that, BC got 4 onside kicks and thats what won the game! Great game BC and really hope we get to see yall again!!
[/quote]

wow, that was a high scoring game too.  I love those.  Not a blow out; not a boring game; just a really good game.  :)

[quote name="queenb77630" post="1066670" timestamp="1317055988"]
I hope you all pardon this reply.  I know everyone is looking for scores.  I have not been "on top" of the coaches names this year so please excuse me.  I just want to make a statement right now about the Head Coach of my son's team (WOS Senior).  He got upset about a particular play this past weekend.  I could tell he was frustrated and my stomach kinda went into knots thinking he was about to start yelling at the boys.  Instead, he walked away from the players, looked away from the field, composed himself and went back to the players and did not once raise his voice.  He did tell them what they did wrong but the manner he did it in, I was very impressed!!!!!

Just had to say that.  Thank you.
[/quote]      Very good , we need more like him , hopefully he can continue this behavior, it can be contageous.
thanks for sharing this Queen

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami