Pee Wee Scores Week 5

WD170

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1067365" timestamp="1317128926"]
Don't panic after 1 bad loss. Ned -B had a top 5 Defense and Offense before Bmt came down. Its hard to remain in the top of anything when you give up almost 40, then only score 6.
[/quote]You are right BMT will be changing the rankings on a few more times before its all over. We are a well balanced Team. BMT Zapped the will to play out of my kids. I thought we were going to do that to them. Boy was I wronge. That Team will be there in the end with PN-G and it will be a great game.

[quote name="dogfather" post="1068149" timestamp="1317210985"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=88798.msg1067365#msg1067365 date=1317128926]
Don't panic after 1 bad loss. Ned -B had a top 5 Defense and Offense before Bmt came down. Its hard to remain in the top of anything when you give up almost 40, then only score 6.
[/quote]You are right BMT will be changing the rankings on a few more times before its all over. We are a well balanced Team. BMT Zapped the will to play out of my kids. I thought we were going to do that to them. Boy was I wronge. That Team will be there in the end with PN-G and it will be a great game.
[/quote]

You gotta give it to the BMT G team,  Those guys are good.  Can't wait to see what they do to LUM RED on Saturday!

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1068190" timestamp="1317217499"]
If they can go on the road and beat Lumberton -R convincingly, then I will have no problem with ranking them #1.
[/quote]That will be the game of the week for sure... They are right there at #1 if not #1 BMT. Not as deep as PN-g But Alot faster. Ochocinco u are a peewee predicting guru. Bmt will be number one after this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476