Huffman vs. Liberty Game Thread/Huffman wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What, Liberty didn't win? you have got to be shi--ing me, someone needs to call the law and have them watch the river bridge just in case all of the crap talkers from there try to jump off, you are now tied with Tarkington and Shepherd for last place in district, pretty sad for you guys who had already crowned yourselves district champs

[quote name="beechnut" post="1064429" timestamp="1316833769"]
[quote author=sahen link=topic=88742.msg1064422#msg1064422 date=1316833679]
[quote author=beechnut link=topic=88742.msg1064406#msg1064406 date=1316833484]
[quote author=sahen link=topic=88742.msg1064372#msg1064372 date=1316833197]
Huffman scores another TD with 30 seconds left....throwing the ball with 30 seconds left and could just knee it out? dunno about that...40-20 Huffman
[/quote]

No comment on that one but alot of bad BLOOD between these two teams. Coach Stewart pulled that on us when he was the head coach. Don Price wrote the book on crap like that and no class when he was at BH. Ok thouh bc getting it handed back to him at HF.  8)
[/quote]

guess im too far removed to know the story (though i do remember BH doing that back in the day)...just seemed odd since they were only up 2 scores at the time...i wouldn't have made that call if i was the coach, but maybe thats why im sitting at home on a friday  night...
[/quote]

Same here but it is what it is. Take care.
[/quote]You may not know the story behind this but Deel doest have a lot of respect from a lot of coaches in SE Texas because of some of the things he had done to other coaches that use to teach at Liberty.Therefor many coaches from other schools that respected those Deel got over on  vowed to run up the score if they could anytime they played him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami