Sometimes i feel like....

Guest Pirate_pride_07

Guest Pirate_pride_07
i am way to obsessed with football or vidor or this website cuz i'm always on here at night and coming back every now and then and checking to see if anyone's posted. Is that bad?

p.s. i know this is totally not about football and mod's, feel free to delete it if you think you should. This is just a severe case of friday night jitters and sleep deprivation lol.  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1063036" timestamp="1316755307"]
i am way to obsessed with football or vidor or this website cuz i'm always on here at night and coming back every now and then and checking to see if anyone's posted. Is that bad?

p.s. i know this is totally not about football and mod's, feel free to delete it if you think you should. This is just a severe case of [color=red]friday night jitters and sleep deprivation [/color] lol.  8)
[/quote]

You cant sleep because you want to enjoy every last minute of being 3-0 and not 3-1

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Kinda funny how they think that Vidor having a rivalry with Nederland is so preposterous yet if you haven't noticed that Ned11str8 or I10 or whatever he wants to call himself has commented every single one of the posts that has something to do with vidor. I mean [size=12pt]COME ON[/size] man. Are you that obsessed with letting everyone know that you think Nederland is gonna beat vidor or is it that you are just secretly obsessed with vidor or something.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1063042" timestamp="1316756725"]
Kinda funny how they think that Vidor having a rivalry with Nederland is so preposterous yet if you haven't noticed that Ned11str8 or I10 or whatever he wants to call himself has commented every single one of the posts that has something to do with vidor. I mean [size=12pt]COME ON[/size] man. Are you that obsessed with letting everyone know that you [b]think[/b] Nederland is gonna beat vidor or is it that you are just secretly obsessed with vidor or something.
[/quote]

I dont think we are going to beat veedor but i [b]know[/b] we are going to thrash them.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1063036" timestamp="1316755307"]

p.s. i know this is totally not about football and mod's, feel free to delete it if you think you should. This is just a severe case of friday night jitters and sleep deprivation lol.  8)
[/quote]

I have the same [s]problem[/s] situation.  ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1063059" timestamp="1316763001"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88661.msg1063036#msg1063036 date=1316755307]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don't have that problem I'm only on here 23 hrs a day...A man's gotta sleep sometime... ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1063095" timestamp="1316777993"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=88661.msg1063059#msg1063059 date=1316763001]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88661.msg1063036#msg1063036 date=1316755307]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b] I don't have that problem I'm only on here 23 hrs a day...A man's gotta sleep sometime..[/b]. ;D
[/quote]

LMBO  ;D ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami