Tony Hart, another Silsbee prodigy in the making.

Silbee has recently come off of its most successful soccer season in recent memory. Alot of this had to do with a top notch coach and a group of seniors that led the team, and not to mention the amazing #3 James Trabing. However, even with the loss of number three Silsbee is looking to rebound with an even better season than last year. This is due to the next emerging star from Silsbee, Tony Hart. He has played the last two seasons on varsity and has looked very promising. He was not a feature in the starting lineup however because of seniority. This year will be different though. There is no one standing in his way to not only start for the tigers, but to lead them to a playoff berth. Tony is in amazing shape this year and he is faster than ever. He might just be 5'6 but he stands taller than the rest in front of the goal. We are expecting big things from him this year, so be sure to keep your eye on Tony Hart of Silsbee Tx for this seasons MVP!!!!!

• 1 month later...
I really dont wanna hear it from yall again because last year a bunch of buddies got on here working upp on James Trabing and he was nothing what he was worked up to be and that was not that impressive of a season, didnt make the playoffs. So im sure its just the same people getting excited over nothing.

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name="nederland123" post="1098594" timestamp="1319865008"]
I really dont wanna hear it from yall again because last year a bunch of buddies got on here working upp on James Trabing and he was nothing what he was worked up to be and that was not that impressive of a season, didnt make the playoffs. So im sure its just the same people getting excited over nothing.
[/quote]
You sound like a total tool dude. Also, James Trabing could take you any time anywhere, on the soccer feild that is.

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="SoccerStar" post="1133695" timestamp="1322507977"]
Silsbee may not be first on the field, but they are still first in my heart. I have a feeling that they will be better than ever this year. Tony Hart will pave the way to a first place season!
[/quote]
I could not agree with you more!!!!!! Silsbee had their first winning season last year and I have the feeling that they will have almost double the amount of wins this year.

[quote name="SexyPoohBear" post="1135813" timestamp="1322697979"]
[quote author=SoccerStar link=topic=88616.msg1133695#msg1133695 date=1322507977]
Silsbee may not be first on the field, but they are still first in my heart. I have a feeling that they will be better than ever this year. Tony Hart will pave the way to a first place season!
[/quote]
I could not agree with you more!!!!!! Silsbee had their first winning season last year and I have the feeling that they will have almost double the amount of wins this year.
[/quote]

Silsbee has had winning seasons before... it's just been awhile.

[quote name="bullets13" post="1135826" timestamp="1322699476"]
[quote author=SexyPoohBear link=topic=88616.msg1135813#msg1135813 date=1322697979]
[quote author=SoccerStar link=topic=88616.msg1133695#msg1133695 date=1322507977]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Silsbee has had winning seasons before... it's just been awhile.
[/quote]
Yeah, back when they were a 4A school

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami