District 18-3a predictions as of now

Spherictrey

I see it the same.

Jasper
Center
Kville

Diboll,s three losses were to 3 teams that will likely have good playoff runs (Tatum, Corrigan, Athens), so I would'nt count them out. They are not that bad, but I don't think Rb Taylor can beat Jasper, Center, or Kville by his self like he did Shepherd.

Everyone has had a pretty tough predistrict schedule, so it will be interesting to see who carries the positives into district play.

This was Jasper's district to win from the beginning. Center will be 2nd and 3rd will come down to Diboll and Kirbyville.

Kirbyville is very down this year but could be good enough to beat Huntington and Diboll, which would put them in playoffs.

Dibolls losses have been to very good teams, but their win last night against Shepherd was not impressive at all. Shepherd is terrible, lost to Bridge City 61-3, lost to 2A Woodville 32-19 (Woodville's only win this season). Diboll only beating Shepherd by 7, 33-26, really does not bode well for the Lumberjacks.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1059244" timestamp="1316294595"]
This was Jasper's district to win from the beginning. Center will be 2nd and 3rd will come down to Diboll and Kirbyville.

Kirbyville is very down this year but could be good enough to beat Huntington and Diboll, which would put them in playoffs.

Dibolls losses have been to very good teams, but their win last night against Shepherd was not impressive at all. Shepherd is terrible, lost to Bridge City 61-3, lost to 2A Woodville 32-19 (Woodville's only win this season). [b]Diboll only beating Shepherd by 7, 33-26, really does not bode well for the Lumberjacks.[/b][/quote]

I agree, Diboll was up 26-0 late in the 3rd then they started making costly mistakes and getting lazy. It seems like Diboll is having second half conditioning issues. They have had a chance to win every game they've been in, but ran out of gas in the 4th. Athens scored 20 in the last 5 minutes of the game last week. Diboll has good size on both sides of the ball, but that does'nt help if they are not in game shape. Hopefully this will be fixed by district. Diboll's starting Qb should also be back from injury for the start of district play.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1059244" timestamp="1316294595"]

[b]Dibolls losses have been to very good teams[/b], but their win last night against Shepherd was not impressive at all. Shepherd is terrible, lost to Bridge City 61-3, lost to 2A Woodville 32-19 (Woodville's only win this season). Diboll only beating Shepherd by 7, 33-26, really does not bode well for the Lumberjacks.
[/quote]

Kirbyville's Loses Hasn't been to good teams.....??? :o :o :o..I thought Coldspring,NEWTON,VIDOR,BRIDGE CITY  with Wills Point & WOS yet to be played are all good teams...Who else has that kind of pre district schedule...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01