Kountze vs. West Hardin Game Thread/West Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

I agree, I wish all of the Kountze starters had been well and can only hope they have a speedy recovery !!  Although Smart, J. Powell and probably Hanks are out for the season I still hope they can rally back and do good in district !!  Sucks for Hanks who has had impressive seasons every year he has played.  All of us Lion fans are sure everyone else wishes Hanks the best and hope he is able to return to finish his senior year.  Sure wish we could have seen this game with Smart, Brown, Hanks, Warren, and J. Powell on the field ! I think it would have been a game to see !  Good luck to the West Hardin team you guys should go far and Good Luck to our Lions and Hope we get our boys back on the field soon.  I hear Smart and J. Powell are done for the season but you guys remember there is always next year. 
Would like to put out a congrats to #6 Jamazdon Powell and #20 Ernest Hafford----  Good game tonight boys way to work ! Actually way to step in and work hard for the yards.

Wish all the players a fast recovery and good luck in district and remember "it aint over til its over !!"  Or til the fat lady sings !!!

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1058897" timestamp="1316241158"]
WTG Oilers Great win !!! Sorry lots of excuses rolling around .. Kountze you played good ... your line was a little weak... But WH you play so well as TEAM.

not Excuses just the facts!!!!  Six Starters standing on the side lines hurts any team !!  Don't think anyone didn't give WH credit for their win just think it would have been a totally different game with the six starters well. Again, good luck to these boys hope you get better and back on the field !! 
[/quote]

Great game West Hardin Oilers!  Kountze, you played a good game as well.  I guess West Hardin just wanted it a little more.  They are small but fast where the Lions are big and fast.  Kountze did have some guys on the sideline, but didn't most of those guys start the night on the field?  It didn't look like Jon Jon was gonna do much while he was in there.  All said, it was a good game between two good opponents.  Way to give results Oilers!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83