Good Stuff For Sale...Most are 50% off new price

Raider9900

Got some stuff I wanted to offer up locally before it hits ebay.  All purchases will go toward our IRS Non-For-Profit Charity to benefit our girls.

1)  [b]2011 Easton Synergy Speed Bat. [/b]  Blue and White  32 in. 22 oz. composite.  Top notch condition.  $250 new right now.  I'll sell for $125 o.b.o.  You'll like the condition of this bat.

2)  [b]2011 Easton Synergy Synge Bat. [/b]  Yellow, Black and White.  30 in. 18.5 oz composite.  Great bat in excellent condition.  Sells for $200 new right now.  I'll sell for $100 o.b.o.  You will like the condition of this bat as well.

3)  [b]2008 Louisville Slugger Catalyst X1. [/b]  Orange and Royal Blue.  33 in. 25 oz. composite.  Excellent condition.  New sells for $200.  I'll sell for $100 o.b.o.

4)  [b]BRAND NEW [/b] - Champion Sports [b]Weighted Softball Set. [/b]  Look it up on the internet.  Full suite of 8 weighted 12" balls 5 - 12 oz. balls.  This is a [b]BRAND NEW[/b] set.  All balls are factory wrapped and in factory bag.  Never opened.  New cost is $80.  My cost is $40.

5)  [b]GloveRadar [/b] - Again, do a search on this one.  It's a device you strap to your glove and can read the speed of the pitch while you are catching.  Absolutely as close to like new as you'll find and very accurate.  New price is $80.    My price is $40.

If interested in any of these deals, please call Darren Swisher.  All checks will be made out to our IRS non-for-profit charity, and I can provide a reciept if needed.

My number is 409-284-2879.

[b]Darren Swisher
OUT OF CONTROL!!![/b]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder