Cougar Pride???

Matt

Where you hiding at, haven't heard much from ya lately, would you care to explain again why crosby would beat dayton,,, i must have missed something

Something about sophmores and juniors, and your freshman and j.v. beating us back in 2004 or some kinda crap like that

Matt, you don't have to much class do you? Dayton did take care of Crosby in a dominating fashion, but to rub it in has no place on a site like this..Everyone has an opinion, and if you want yours to be taken seriously, you are going to have to face the fact that there are others out there that are different from yours.

Matt' date=' you don't have to much class do you? Dayton did take care of Crosby in a dominating fashion, but to rub it in has no place on a site like this..Everyone has an opinion, and if you want yours to be taken seriously, you are going to have to face the fact that there are others out there that are different from yours.[/quote']

No your wrong. Cougarboy has a BIG MOUTH and thinks he knows it all !

Problem is, he don't know squat ! But I think he understands NOW how weak his district really is !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt' date=' you don't have to much class do you? Dayton did take care of Crosby in a dominating fashion, but to rub it in has no place on a site like this..Everyone has an opinion, and if you want yours to be taken seriously, you are going to have to face the fact that there are others out there that are different from yours.[/quote']

If i wanted to be taken seriously i wouldn't be on a message board, i have my opinion, you have yours, why you think i care what you have to say is beyond me

Maybe they should rename the forum to SETX-Be-Nice.com

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder