Porter vs. Liberty Game Thread/Liberty wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="SetX6" post="1054154" timestamp="1315681984"]
[quote author=3apantherfan link=topic=87992.msg1053832#msg1053832 date=1315634225]
Good win Liberty, and way to start the season off strong. The only problem I have with this, is the Panthers have scheduled weak teams to start the season, and haven't really played any good competition! They never scheduled great teams, but I miss playing Bridge City and Hamshire Fannett (which was usually a good game)! But am I the only one who thinks they should start putting them back on the schedule? It can only help seeing as its pre-district!

Not taking anything away from the Panthers because they have whipped up on the teams they have played but the Trojans and WOS (come playoffs) are going to be a little bit better than Hardin, and Huntington!
[/quote]
I'm sure they are aware. Liberty has the talent this year to play with those teams, but they have to keep getting better and better every week if they want to beat these playoff teams. They are 3-0 and they have scored 40+ and only allowed 1td in 3 games, but they still have not played to their full potential, but that's fine considering it is only week 3, so as long as they don't get too comfortable with their wins and they keep getting better they should be fine.
[/quote]
Liberty has the alent to get beat 40-20.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami