Saturday Headlines 9/10/2011

On the flat plains of Texas, with no trees to be seen, Bulldogs take a wiz on rising Ant Mound.

Newton Eagles Soar again!

Lions roar again.  The soundwaves alone turnes the War Eagles into the Peacful Canarys

Obviously, these were some ill-prepared Rangers as they were unable to rustle up the Wildcats

Jags get the 'Ball' rolling finally as the 'Tors' gets TORn appart.

Broncos stumble and fall while a pack of wildcats pounce for the kill.

Pirates unable to make Kirbyville walk the plank because they are already dead.

Texas City pulls an exact replication of 'Steve Irwin' on the Indians

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1049689" timestamp="1315189395"]
On the flat plains of Texas, with no trees to be seen, Bulldogs take a wiz on rising Ant Mound.

Newton Eagles Soar again!

Lions roar again.  The soundwaves alone turnes the War Eagles into the Peacful Canarys

Obviously, these were some ill-prepared Rangers as they were unable to rustle up the Wildcats

Jags get the 'Ball' rolling finally as the 'Tors' gets TORn appart.

Broncos stumble and fall while a pack of wildcats pounce for the kill.

[b]Pirates unable to make Kirbyville walk the plank because they are already dead.
[/b]
Texas City pulls an exact replication of 'Steve Irwin' on the Indians
[/quote]

usual stagnant Soulja humor...... ;D ;D

[quote name="thaghost" post="1049430" timestamp="1315171700"]
The Alice Mayor calls President Obama and asks him to send the U.S.  Marines for support against the invading Titans and their "Massive Air Attack"
[/quote]
Be careful what u ask for...The Marines will take u out of la-la land and back to reality..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gEXlEaQsc

[b][color=blue][u]SGT REY'S[/color] CHRONICLE[/b]:

I'd first like to think back to 9/11/01...I was in Quantico, VA that beautiful morning....The first plane struck, I was in our S-3 shop...ran to the Colonel's office around the corner and made him aware of the incident.  At the time, we were unaware of this being an attack, but we did not rule anything out.

I was scheduled to depart that morning to DC (about 25 miles North of Quantico)...I jumped in my vehicle and left...I decided to search for a radio station that was covering the news from NYC...then I heard another plane had hit!....I thought to myself...this is no accident...I called my wife, who was working in Woodbridge, VA and told her to pick up the kids and go home...to wait in the basement.  I continued up I-95 and then it stopped...the traffic on the radio was uncertain...I don't recall the station, but he said "I'm getting reports that there is another plane crash BUT in Washington DC!....I am being told that a 3rd plane has crashed...into the Pentagon!"...
The traffic on I-95 stopped.....I believe we all sat in shock for a bit.

Our Country changed for ever....we began to recognize life as a blessing...people united and help for one another was generously given.  Men and women sacrificed there lives....heroic stories were being multiplied by the minute that day of September 11th 2001....

This is a little deep for Soulja's Saturday Morning Headlines.....but ur reading [color=blue][u][b]Sgt Rey's[/b][/u][/color] [b]Chronicle[/b] BUTCH's and I say...take a minute to remember not to take life for granite and a moment of silence for our brothers/heroes who lost their life and to the families/friends who lost loves one on 9/11.....we say to you:

[move][size=18pt][b]WE REMEMBER[/b][/size][/move]

Took only 48 minutes in the [color=purple][b]DAY[/b][/color] for a [color=purple][b]TON[/b][/color] of Broncos to bend the [color=purple]ANGLE[/color] of a [color=purple]TON[/color] of wildcats for a upset victory. :D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1049850" timestamp="1315235538"]
Took only 48 minutes in the [color=purple][b]DAY[/b][/color] for a [color=purple][b]TON[/b][/color] of Broncos to bend the [color=purple]ANGLE[/color] of a [color=purple]TON[/color] of wildcats for a upset victory. :D
[/quote]

I wouldn't call it an upset.  This game could go either way.

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1049836" timestamp="1315233647"]

I'd first like to think back to 9/11/01...I was in Quantico, VA that beautiful morning....The first plane struck, I was in our S-3 shop...ran to the Colonel's office around the corner and made him aware of the incident.  At the time, we were unaware of this being an attack, but we did not rule anything out.

I was scheduled to depart that morning to DC (about 25 miles North of Quantico)...I jumped in my vehicle and left...I decided to search for a radio station that was covering the news from NYC...then I heard another plane had hit!....I thought to myself...this is no accident...I called my wife, who was working in Woodbridge, VA and told her to pick up the kids and go home...to wait in the basement.  I continued up I-95 and then it stopped...the traffic on the radio was uncertain...I don't recall the station, but he said "I'm getting reports that there is another plane crash BUT in Washington DC!....I am being told that a 3rd plane has crashed...into the Pentagon!"...

Our Country changed for ever....we began to recognize life as a blessing...people united and help for one another was generously given.  Men and women sacrificed there lives....heroic stories were being multiplied by the minute that day of September 11th 2001....

This is a little deep for Soulja's Saturday Morning Headlines.....but ur reading [color=blue][u][b]Sgt Rey's[/b][/u][/color] [b]Chronicle[/b] BUTCH's and I say...take a minute to remember not to take life for granite and a moment of silence for our brothers/heroes who lost their life and to the families/friends who lost loves one on 9/11.....we say to you:

[/quote]

Three Thumbs Up  Rey

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1049854" timestamp="1315235839"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87741.msg1049850#msg1049850 date=1315235538]
[/quote]

I wouldn't call it an upset.  This game could go either way.
[/quote]I am sure it could go either way... But I know there will be ALOT of upset Angleton people that they got beat on their own turf  ;)

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1049836" timestamp="1315233647"]

[/quote]

Outstanding post! I couldn't agree more!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder