Dayton Broncos @ Angleton Wildcats predictions...........

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1052376" timestamp="1315537936"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=87672.msg1052335#msg1052335 date=1315535062]

i guess this means Herra is the "quarter horse" ???  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
[/quote] AJ Dugat was our TRICK PONY  ;D
[/quote]Yeah just ask Kerrville  :o ???

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1052697" timestamp="1315589455"]
All you Dayton fans going to the game tonight drive safely to and from Angleton and hope for a heck of a game, in Angleton's favor of course!  ;)
[/quote]Thanks... But umm of course we hope Angleton doesn't have the favor of winning tonight.  :)

Gotta admit guys, not feeling to good about tonight for Angleton. Sure, they've played real good these past 2 weeks against very good teams, but I've been expecting the kids to hit a snag learning the new offense and defense and it hasn't happen. Dayton may be the team to bring the Cats down to earth. Hoping I'm wrong, but things are going too good right now in Wildcatland. I think this game will come down to turnovers and Angleton hasn't had any yet this year. Can the Cats keep playing this good?  :-\

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1052845" timestamp="1315599006"]
Gotta admit guys, not feeling to good about tonight for Angleton. Sure, they've played real good these past 2 weeks against very good teams, but I've been expecting the kids to hit a snag learning the new offense and defense and it hasn't happen. Dayton may be the team to bring the Cats down to earth. Hoping I'm wrong, but things are going too good right now in Wildcatland. I think this game will come down to turnovers and Angleton hasn't had any yet this year. Can the Cats keep playing this good?  :-\
[/quote]
As I recall, last years game was pretty close. (24-17 Angelton I believe) Shouldn't be much different this year except for the new Wildcat look. Oh and NO DIGGS!!!!! Still got that Jackson kid though.
A turnover here or there, a crucial 3rd down conversion, maybe even a 46 yd field goal ;), could be the difference again! Should be a good game. Can't wait!

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1052867" timestamp="1315600508"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87672.msg1052857#msg1052857 date=1315599809]
Does anyone know if the visitor side faces the sun?
[/quote]

Not at night. 8) Sorry, I know what you mean but I couldn't resist. Lol
[/quote]LOL you know I thought about that too... I meant the evening sun...

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1052867" timestamp="1315600508"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87672.msg1052857#msg1052857 date=1315599809]
Does anyone know if the visitor side faces the sun?
[/quote]

Not at night. 8) Sorry, I know what you mean but I couldn't resist. Lol
[/quote]

Good one, but yes it does. Shouldn't be to bad though. Temperatures in the mid to high 80's now and should drop a little more at night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83