Lumberton@Barbers Hill.........

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1046058" timestamp="1314895679"]
When is the last time bh beat a team out of lumbertons district.
[/quote]

Last year ;D Nederland. In years past during the 3 A days BH used to beat Vidor, Livingston and Lumberton fairly often while they were 4A's. The only team that we have not beaten is PNG (Every game was close) and Beaumont Central in which we played once and lost by 3 points.

[quote name="Kiandn" post="1046040" timestamp="1314894738"]
Man if lumberton wins this game it will be quiet on the tread for about 3 days.
[/quote]

It will not be a shocker to me! Lumberton is still a good team they lost to a much improved Jasper team and put the ball on the ground 7 times!Lumberton also beat us last year! BH on the other hand had a blow out against a very weak Santa Fe team and a very week 5A Pasadena Memorial team in a scrimmage. Although I think BH is much improved I'm waiting till they get fully tested before I crown them unbeatable  ;D Now I hoping that Pasadena Memorial and Santa Fe Pick up some wins and are better than we made them look ;D Memorial actually lost to Clear Creak 30-13 in week Zero

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1046122" timestamp="1314899384"]
[quote author=Kiandn link=topic=87322.msg1046040#msg1046040 date=1314894738]
[/quote]

It will not be a shocker to me! Lumberton is still a good team they lost to a much improved Jasper team and put the ball on the ground 7 times!Lumberton also beat us last year! BH on the other hand had a blow out against a very weak Santa Fe team and a very week 5A Pasadena Memorial team in a scrimmage. Although I think BH is much improved I'm waiting till they get fully tested before I crown them unbeatable  ;D Now I hoping that Pasadena Memorial and Santa Fe Pick up some wins and are better than we made them look ;D Memorial actually lost to Clear Creak 30-13 in week Zero
[/quote]BH wins this one in a blow-out---this year the L-Train is bad

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1046208" timestamp="1314906460"]
If you really want to know who wins this....
Click on...
http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Looks like BHFan will make that trip at the end of the 3rd quarter celebration trip to the concession stand to buy his favorite Barbers Hill concession stand entree.  Bacon wrapped grilled shrimp.
[/quote]

What no Poupon!!!!! How uncivilized  :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1046122" timestamp="1314899384"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

..and Santa Fe defeated Brazosport 10-0 last night

[quote name="HillGuy" post="1046629" timestamp="1314970870"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=87322.msg1046122#msg1046122 date=1314899384]
[/quote]

[/quote]

..and Santa Fe defeated Brazosport 10-0 last night
[/quote]

Nice  ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1046650" timestamp="1314972613"]
Battle of the cellar dwellers though by FNF.BP 2-8 last yr w/lack of skill players-SF 200 yds  Brazp 187  1 positive SF kicker Brandon Melton 60 yd fg in 1st qtr.
[/quote]

How come the teams we beat are horrible and the ones Dayton beats are super bowl champions ;) B-Port played West Columbia and lost 31-21 the week before. Don't know how West Columbia is this year, but they are usually decent and allowed 21 point compaired to Sante Fe shutting them out ;D in which we put 34 on em and had a called back TD and 2 Red Zone flops ;) I love spinning stats don't you ;D ;D

It is really hard to guage how good we are yet until we play some more games. I do know we are better than last year and this is a really good group of seniors. Tonight will be a good test. Lumberton is going to play us hard. I don't see them rolling over or quitting. They are too well coached for that. However, unless everyone in 194A has gotten a lot better than last year I predict an 8-2 season. Maybe 9-1, not necessarily a loss to Dayton. Maybe a loss of concentration against a lesser team after we beat Dayton!

7 pm just can't come fast enough!  I know the Eagles can't wait to splatter powder blue and red all over that new turf!  ;D

My prediction still stands...I think Lumberton is better than many folks give them credit for.  That Eagle D is going to be swarming to the ball all night though!

Eagles  21
Raiders  10

went got some tickets for the game tonight.... gotta a new convenience store coming up on the corner i see... Think maybe they will be open in time to run a special price for  PURPLE POWER-aide, .54 cents with zero tax.. come Sept. 23rd?  ;D

[quote name="octfeb" post="1046917" timestamp="1314984800"]
went got some tickets for the game tonight.... gotta a new convenience store coming up on the corner i see... Think maybe they will be open in time to run a special price for  PURPLE POWER-aide, .54 cents with zero tax.. come Sept. 23rd?  ;D
[/quote]

I don't care who you are, that there is funny lol! 

Lucky for you Octfeb, they sell crow too  ;D  You can swing in and grab some for your trip back down 146...I'll even buy you some blue powerade to wash it down with!

[quote name="Mr. Blitz" post="1047232" timestamp="1314998615"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=87322.msg1046917#msg1046917 date=1314984800]
[/quote]

I don't care who you are, that there is funny lol! 

Lucky for you Octfeb, they sell crow too  ;D  You can swing in and grab some for your trip back down 146...I'll even buy you some blue powerade to wash it down with!
[/quote] LOL... I like crow just haven't had any in a while  ;D and umm I will already be DOWN 146... maybe i'll be eating that crow on my way back UP 146.. but somehow I don't see me having to eat any... anything is possible though...  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83