Lumberton@Barbers Hill.........

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The gentleman that Lumberton is they will let us win on our new field by 21 ;D I think Lumberton has beat BH the last two meetings (Maybe 3)with all of them being pretty close. This year it looks like Lumbertion is in a rebuilding year while BH has rebuilt and looking very good. Goodluck to the Raiders and hope you guys enjoy our new field, concessions and Vistor stands! I know you guys travel pretty well, so we will get a look to see if our stands are big enough yet :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1043473" timestamp="1314568126"]
The gentleman that Lumberton is they will let us win on our new field by 21 ;D I think Lumberton has beat BH the last two meetings (Maybe 3)with all of them being pretty close. This year it looks like Lumbertion is in a rebuilding year while BH has rebuilt and looking very good. Goodluck to the Raiders and hope you guys enjoy our new field, concessions and Vistor stands! I know you guys travel pretty well, so we will get a look to see if our stands are big enough yet :D
[/quote]Are your new visitor stands bigger than Dayton's visitors stands ? ( will your sisters have their dental work completed by the Dayton game ) ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami