Out Of Control '98-99 Open Practices / Try-Outs

Out Of Control '98 is a first year 14U team looking for one or two more.  We have 10 players that have been playing 14U tournaments all summer and are looking to add to the roster.  We are looking for players with '98 or '99 birthdays.  Come see how our practices are structured, come see the existing players, and I think you will be impressed.  ALL POSITIONS are open.  Confidential try-outs can be arranged....

The first open practice will be Saturday, August 27th at 9:00 a.m. at the Lumberton High School Softball Complex.  We will offer a few more open practices and that will be posted in the near future.  Just come see, you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

With questions, please call Darren Swisher at 409-284-2879.  Our goal has been, and will continue to be, focused on getting our girls to the next level of college ball.  We have the complete infrastructure to help make that happen...

Darren...

[b]Our next open practice will be Tuesday, September 5th at 6:30 pm at Maurader Park.  [/b] This park is in north Beaumont - Great complex.  We are looking for a 1-2 more coachable girls with an extreme desire to win.  Current group is very solid and want to round out the team to develop for upcoming years.  [b]Come see'em....  Nothing to loose.[/b]

From Beaumont:
Take I-69 North toward Lumberton.  Take Keith Road exit.  Take a left on Keith Road and follow it to the end.

From Lumberton:
Take I-69 South toward Beaumont.  Take Keith Road exit.  Take a right on Keith Road and follow it to the end. 

Please call with any questions. 409-284-2879.

Darren...

Reminder.  Tues and Wed this week at 6:30 pm for open practices.  Marauder park in north Beaumont.  Directions are above in earlier post.  Best Complex in Southeast Texas -better than Ford Park (turfed fields, batting building with video feeds, etc.).  Come check OOC out!  Nothing to loose and I think you will like what you see.

Darren Swisher

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder