Woodville vs Corrigan-Camden/Predictions or Comments??

Corrigan is looking good this year, as always. They looked pretty good in both their scrimmages and return several starters from last year's district champions. Woodville also looked great in both scrimmages, defeating New Waverly 2-0 and Diboll 4-1. They return several starters from last year, including the whole starting offensive line, one of the regions best linebacking corps, and one of the regions most dynamic players in Domonique Lockhart. Woodville won last years matchup, 7-6. I give them this one as well, 28-13.

Corrigan surprised me alot with this one. The Eagles had a bad game and CC had a good one. Corrigans looking good this year. Improved from last year. Woodville is better than last year. But 5 turnovers and numerous dumb penalties doesnt win a football game. Im confident that Coach Fentress is a good enough coach to get them back on track by the time next friday comes around though. Theyll be fine.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1042785" timestamp="1314484087"]
Corrigan surprised me alot with this one. The Eagles had a bad game and CC had a good one. Corrigans looking good this year. Improved from last year. Woodville is better than last year. But 5 turnovers and numerous dumb penalties doesnt win a football game. Im confident that Coach Fentress is a good enough coach to get them back on track by the time next friday comes around though. Theyll be fine.
[/quote]

Not if he is predictable and runs the ball the whole game up the middle! That was the worst play calling ever!!! We have to open the play book because there is too much talent or there is going to be a long season!! CC did not show me anything!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124