Most Popular Team?

Guest Kelly Football

MOST POPULAR TEAM ???

Just a two part question for fans on this sight. Who do you think are the most discussed teams on this sight and why?

WOS' date=' Nederland, Barbers Hill.[/quote']

A strong fan base and being in the playoffs helps. PN-G would be in there also but having a non-playoff year keeps their postings down. Let them make the playoffs next year and watch it light up.

Barbers Hill, WOS & Dayton.

Barbers Hill - Because everyone loves to hate BH, If you don't your not a true southeast Texas Football fan :lol:

WOS - Because they have a good fan base on here and continue to dominate this region.

Dayton - Because they strolled in and took district from teams that doubted they would even make the playoffs.

Right now it would be the teams who are in the playoffs' date=' [b']during the season, I'd have to say Vidor and Lumberton. For some reason everyone has an opinion or a comment to post about them.

So is that the most popular in fan support or the most talked about?

Barbers Hill' date=' WOS & Dayton.

Barbers Hill - Because everyone loves to hate BH, If you don't your not a true southeast Texas Football fan :lol:

WOS - Because they have a good fan base on here and continue to dominate this region.

Dayton - Because they strolled in and took district from teams that doubted they would even make the playoffs.[/quote']

Who is Barbers Hill ???????????????

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086

• Don’t think that qualifies, Mat. You was just po’d because the bank was closed. Would’ve been the same if you had forgotten it was Presidents Day, right?
    • Which district has "shown unwillingness to build a championship program"?
    • And just for the record, there's a difference between running from competition and moving to another district because the one you are currently in has shown an unwillingness to build a championship program. Figured I'd clarify that before it came up. 
    • I will never understand the mindset of a parent who thinks teaching their kid to run from competition is what is "best for the kid". Stay and fight it out, if you lose the position, find somewhere else to contribute and help the team. This soft azz mindset is what is wrong with the younger generation and it's not even the kids fault. I am old enough to remember when football was a game that taught life concepts and grew boys into men. Now, it's just like every other sport and treated like a meal ticket for parents, regardless of what the underlying consequences of those decisions may be. Everyone looks for quick returns on investment instead of working to prepare these kids for the tough breaks in life. Makes me sad. 
    • I pulled into the bank drive-through to cash a check yesterday. Couldn’t figure out why they were closed. About an hour later I realized it was because of Juneteenth. Kind of ticked me off. I just wanted to cash a check. Hope that doesn’t make me racist.🤔
  • Topics