Goose Creek Memorial @ LCM

,cbear4-two words for you. Reading Comprehension. :D I said if ya'll are faster than WOS your team would be one of the fastest in the state. Not the fastest but one of. Speed does not know classifacation. Watch a state meet and see if there is a big difference in times, between 4a and 3a. WOS has won 3 state track titles in a row,and yes they are football players also  and are ranked in the top 10 in football. I asked you a simple question and you come back talking trash. Also read my post I didn't pick a winner, I asked you a question. But the truth is GCM doesn't want any of WOS!! ;D

[quote name="oldollie" post="1040313" timestamp="1314231045"]
,cbear4-two words for you. Reading Comprehension. :D I said if ya'll are faster than WOS your team would be one of the fastest in the state. Not the fastest but one of. Speed does not know classifacation. Watch a state meet and see if there is a big difference in times, between 4a and 3a. WOS has won 3 state track title in a row,and yes the are football players also  and are ranked in the top 10 in football. I asked you a simple question and you come back talking trash. Also read my post I didn't pick a winner, I asked you a question. But the truth is GCM doesn't want any of WOS!! ;D
[/quote]

What trash talk? The state track meet, come on. We were talking about LCM and team speed here. Why is LCM a better team? Because they scrimmaged WOS? Really? WOS has always had a great program. Very familiar with them and not taking anything away from them. Do not wear your feelings on your shoulder...

Guest UHCoog14
When track becomes a contact sport then you can talk about how well a schools track team did last year.  Until then it means  nothing  during  football season.

Bring WOS to the Dirty Bay. We Ain"t Skeered!

Can anyone from ya'lls district comprehend sentences? I didn't say LCM had speed, I said they handled WOS speed well. You can do that with schemes or other methods. And no one said every track guy is a football player. I have played at all levels with fast guys who couldn't play a lick! I simply said in answer to cbear talking about GCMs speed that LCM has scrimmaged two pretty fast teams. Good luck to ya'll Friday

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="oldollie" post="1040403" timestamp="1314239194"]
Can anyone from ya'lls district comprehend sentences? I didn't say LCM had speed, I said they handled WOS speed well. You can do that with schemes or other methods. And no one said every track guy is a football player. I have played at all levels with fast guys who couldn't play a lick! I simply said in answer to cbear talking about GCMs speed that LCM has scrimmaged two pretty fast teams. Good luck to ya'll Friday
[/quote]

My comprehension is superb. My statements are directed to anyone who wants to talk about running at the state track meet (see twocents) having ANY correlation to one's performace on the gridiron. When they mark off lanes from end zone to end zone and do not allow someone to slobber-knock you as you run your 10 flat 100, THEN it will become relevant.

TRACK IS WHACK!

I couldn't agree more, but the statement was made that WOS has football players on a state ranked football team who are starters, who also  won state track meets. Thus, they are good at football and fast! Again not all fast guys are good at football and not all football players are fast. But I don't see very many slow ones play D1 college or NFL football! ;D But I don't know how this turned into this, so I will just get off of this thread now!! :D By the way Cezar is not just a track athlete, he is a future college football player. I assume that is who my2cents was talking about.

Guest UHCoog14
I dare you to find a thread on this forum that stays on topic. :)

Can't wait until friday. In the spirit of the 12th man I have already started hydrating. You know, just in case.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Wow. I say one word about Cezar making state track and yall blow this up into a track post. All i said was Cezar was fast. One of the fastest kids in the state.He's proven that. I know there is a difference in Track speed and football speed and there are some guys who have proven to have both. WOS has proven that they have some kids who have both and those kids won state last year and yet Cezar outran them. Thats the only point i was trying to make.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1040342" timestamp="1314234429"]
Boys, boys....settle down.

I think we all know deep down that GCM is going to run away and hide in this one.  35-13
[/quote] I like GCM chances in this game . They had a good team last year just started off slow.  Last season Dayton dominated them for 3 qts ,but in the 4th qt I thought GCM out played us and was glad we had a big lead.

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1040871" timestamp="1314322759"]
[quote author=panamamyers link=topic=87003.msg1040342#msg1040342 date=1314234429]
Boys, boys....settle down.

I think we all know deep down that GCM is going to run away and hide in this one.  35-13
[/quote] I like GCM chances in this game . They had a good team last year just started off slow.  Last season Dayton dominated them for 3 qts ,but in the 4th qt I thought GCM out played us and was glad we had a big lead.
[/quote]

like GCM by 2 TD's

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124