Any Baytown Lee fans going to the scrimmage at Angleton this Friday?

Well from the beltway at 288 it takes about 30 minutes but with the traffic going into Pearland, probably 45-50 minutes. Probably best to take Business 288 into Angleton, which is the first Angleton exit you'll see off of 288 and drive all the way down to FM523 then take a left. Stadium will be on the right hand side about 2 miles down. I'm glad someone going. I believe you went to the Angleton /Lee scrimmage last year and gave a pretty good summary, if I recall correctly. Varsity scimmage starts at 7:00.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1036391" timestamp="1313584777"]
I am going.  I don't know how much I might miss though.
I don't get off work until 5:15 and I work at the Beltway and Westheimer  >:(

It will take me probably at least 30 minutes to get to Highway 6 and 288 on a good day.
How long should it take to get to the stadium from there?

[/quote]

Here is a way around the beltway traffic:

From Westheimer take South Gessner

Take Beltway East

Take Fort Bend Tollway South

Hwy 6 South

Take 288 South

[quote name="rollinac" post="1036968" timestamp="1313689741"]
I look forward to the Panamamyers summary as quite a few quotes from his summaries stuck around...

The sliding soccer tackle quote....yes still funny!
[/quote]That quote alone may be the singlemost funniest thing I've read on this forum the 5 years I've been here.  Thanks, Pana! 

[quote name="ATWILDCAT" post="1036406" timestamp="1313587173"]
Well from the beltway at 288 it takes about 30 minutes but with the traffic going into Pearland, probably 45-50 minutes. Probably best to take Business 288 into Angleton, which is the first Angleton exit you'll see off of 288 and drive all the way down to FM523 then take a left. Stadium will be on the right hand side about 2 miles down. I'm glad someone going. I believe you went to the Angleton /Lee scrimmage last year and gave a pretty good summary, if I recall correctly. Varsity scimmage starts at 7:00.
[/quote]

I just noticed the part about me going last year.
I did.  You have to take what I say with a grain of salt though at times, because my judgment is clouded when it comes to Baytown Lee.

I will do my best to give a fair and balanced report tonight, but I can't promise anything.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476