Nederland vs Dayton scrimmage

[quote name="aDIDBAdad" post="1035408" timestamp="1313352216"]
Thoughts anyone? I can't wait to see how Ned matches up with a very good Dayton team. I say-- LET'S GET IT ON!  :o  
[/quote]Should be a good one . Heard big Ned has a good team again. I think the Broncos can move the chain on almost any team this year, but our "D" is young and will be working on adjustments from the Spring scrimage. Ned wil be a good test for our team and make us better for week 0.  GAME ON !!!!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1035552" timestamp="1313371432"]
Not all of Spring but that qb is a great 1,tall/muscular and very quick.Reminds me of Diggs speed on a 6'2 220 lb.frame.Ned is well coached program and will play hard.Match-up will benefit both clubs ;)
[/quote]

True but you could of drove a mack truck through the holes in the middle of the D. Inside LBs were biting on the misdirection not staying at home. The O-Line were monsters on Spring. NED will be just as tough so hope our boys bring the hats. ;)

Guest Brubaker
[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1035569" timestamp="1313373721"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86677.msg1035561#msg1035561 date=1313372668]
Dayton according to the sch.
[/quote]

@ 7:00 PM?  If so, I might try to make it. (Always good to be familiar with your potential opponent)
;D
[/quote]

That might be smart, from what I hear, Nederland has the goods this year, can't wait to see them play.

[quote name="aDIDBAdad" post="1035408" timestamp="1313352216"]
Thoughts anyone? I can't wait to see how Ned matches up with a very good Dayton team. I say-- LET'S GET IT ON!  :o  
[/quote]

can you tell us what DIDBA means??.... or is it and inside thing like PNG volleyball and the Rock-a-Noos (sp?)

[b]D[/b]ogs [b]I[/b]s [b]D[/b]a [b]B[/b]est [b]A[/b]round?  ;D

[quote name="dayton" post="1035687" timestamp="1313420570"]
[quote author=aDIDBAdad link=topic=86677.msg1035408#msg1035408 date=1313352216]
[/quote]

can you tell us what DIDBA means??.... or is it and inside thing like PNG volleyball and the Rock-a-Noos (sp?)

[b]D[/b]ogs [b]I[/b]s [b]D[/b]a [b]B[/b]est [b]A[/b]round?  ;D

Close but I will never tell. To many big overgrown hungry DOGS may come after me for it. And they are a pretty scarry crew this year. I invited a few to my house for dinner and they wiped out my whole kitchen.  ;)

[/quote]

Seriously, this will be a very good test for Nederland. They looked very good against Ball and GCM but Dayton will be a much better look. They will spread the field much more than what we seen last week. I hear we are getting X (Strong Side O Tackle) and Deshawn (Tight End) back this week.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124