Breaking News-BH QB Transfers

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest octfeb
[quote name="dayton" post="1033753" timestamp="1313079708"]
a pic of Dreski

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpLhH86myeZadyuhOuEoHHZswbUXlJy8u0HL56Zv45SEgNuQU5AMhqauU[/img]
[/quote] ROFL... *high five*

[quote name="dreski" post="1033748" timestamp="1313079356"]
foh.. the ONLY team ya'll beat with a winning record was silsbee.. and they were one over .500... WITH THE BEST TEAM YA'LL HAVE EVER HAD. if this was last years team i'd give it to ya'll but ya'll lost 90% of your offense and witwer was a monster on defense as well.. so just be realistic.. ya'll will be right back down to mediocrity with everyone else in the district.. lets check your stats against teams with winning records.. kingwood park.. L 52-15 navasota 43-26.. face it ya'll SUCK THIS YEAR! lol now that's some reality for ya
[/quote]

Wrong best year Huffman had was 85 when we had All state RB Greg Moore and the 04 team was better than last year's team as well. You forgot to add in our 7 point loss to the state runner up coldspring when you were doing out stars vs winning teams. Liberty fans are just mad because they haven't had a winning season since 05 and can't even remember the last time they won a playoff game. Fine I will make it easier for you when was the last time Liberty was within 40 points of a team with a winning record.

[quote name="dodiej" post="1033780" timestamp="1313081848"]
When I played.. haha naw but nobody is arguing that liberty is good, just better than ya'll. But I guess u can use two years ago when they beat huffman. Congrats on your one year winning streak vs the worst liberty teams in a while..
[/quote]

Since Huffman dropped from 4a combined score Huffman 113 - Liberty 34. You said it yourself worst teams in Liberty history. I don't know if you realize this but you are retuning the same players from those "worst" teams. Sounds like yall are in for more of the same.

[quote name="UHCoog14" post="1032615" timestamp="1312834972"]
Coach Olin always found a way to have a QB on campus. Wether he was from McNair or Barrett Station, he found a way to play at REL. It is what it is.

Townley will do well in Huffman's system. He is not a bad baseball player either.
[/quote]

Who were the really good Gander qb's?

Jermaine Alfred, was an offensive lineman as a freshman at Lee, certainly did not transfer in.
Clint Stoerner, grew up deep in the heart of Gander country, played little league at Baytown Central in Pelly.
Ell Roberson, grew up right across the railroad tracks from Lee high school.
Drew Tate, was Olin's step-son, obviously living in Gander territory...
Jeremy Moses was Baytown Lee all the way.  No move in there.
Jose Jones went to Baytown junior, then transferred to SJ, then came back to Lee.
Octavio Torres, don't know much about him, but I doubt Olin recruited him.

So that leaves you with Brian Johnson, from Crosby.
So they have one guy transfer in to play qb(for one year at that) in Olin's 15 years at Lee.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83