BH starts new school year still dominating the Bronco's

[quote name="liltex" post="1030305" timestamp="1312220078"]
Lawd,please don't send us those same out of shape ref's w/a called meeting after every yellow flag thrown.Just in case we're not so lucky do ya'll allow tent camping?That was a long boring game to watch ::) :D ::)
[/quote]

Heck no, we did better than that.  Just for this game BH had a bridge installed on the visitor side so the "economically disatvantaged" can hang out under it during the game.  I hear Matress Mack is going to donate card board boxes for those wishing to enjoy the low crime rates for a few days.  ;D ;D

Shuttle buses will be available from Dayton, Cleveland, WOS, and Brenham.  ;D ;D  I know, but got to invite the ice cream folks.  They are all still sitting in Kingwood Park's parking lot crying.  Feel sorry for them.  ;D

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1030531" timestamp="1312285364"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=86177.msg1030305#msg1030305 date=1312220078]
Lawd,please don't send us those same out of shape ref's w/a called meeting after every yellow flag thrown.Just in case we're not so lucky do ya'll allow tent camping?That was a long boring game to watch ::) :D ::)
[/quote]

Heck no, we did better than that.  Just for this game BH had a bridge installed on the visitor side so the "economically disatvantaged" can hang out under it during the game.  I hear Matress Mack is going to donate card board boxes for those wishing to enjoy the low crime rates for a few days.  ;D ;D

Shuttle buses will be available from Dayton, Cleveland, WOS, and Brenham.  ;D ;D  I know, but got to
invite the ice cream folks.  They are all still sitting in Kingwood Park's parking lot crying.  Feel sorry for them.  ;D

You would think with such high IQ's over on the hill, they would at least use spell check. (mattress)lol
I know it's not a spelling bee, but if you are going to tell us how smart y'all are, at least spell your words correctly. Oh yeah, isn't Old River Winfree in BHISD? I thought so, that means not all of y'all are so smart. Lol  Looking forward to another great year for the Broncos and the annual butt whipping we so gladly give the little stinky hill just to the south of us.
[/quote]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    doctorelviss
    Newest Member
    doctorelviss