GT Shockers Gold Tryouts dates

We will be having several tryout dates so that anyone wanting to should have an opportunity to make at least 1 of them. All tryouts will be held at West Brook High School the dates are Thursday 8-4-11 from 6 to 8.  Sunday 8-7-11 starting at 2. Thursday 8-11-11 from 6 to 8. Sunday 8-14-11 starting at 5. If anyone has any question you contact me at 409-658-9056 just ask for Trout or email me at [email protected]. If anyone has any conflicts with these dates please feel free to contact me.  I would also like to do something that I don't normally do which is brag on the team. We have gone on a winning streak and won our last 10 games. 5 in Houston at the Impact Gold Exposure tournament and 5 in Dallas at the American Freedom Gold Exposure tournament with the team scoring 82 runs and only allowing 15. Proud of the group of kids that we have and looking forward to adding some new ones to the team. Hope to see you at tryouts. Thanks for reading.

Taking the next couple of weeks off and we are just doing tryouts. The girls need a break to recharge their batteries before we start back up. WE got a lot of good looks in Dallas and I believe that all of our 2012 have visits lined up and hopefully will be locked up very soon. We are attempting to get this done before the Fall season so that we can show case the younger kids. The team looks good and we have a great future and with our young kids.  Everything is on track right where it should be.

We are looking for another pitcher. We have 2 right now but would really like to carry 3. We have been playing in the Ronald McDonald tournament for 5 years now and are already signed up for 2 other large exposure tournaments plus a couple of on college exposure's for the Fall. We have a solid team just need 1 more quality pitcher. If you have any questions you can call me Trout at 409-658-9056. Thanks for taking the time to read.

• 2 weeks later...
Just wondering if you all are still in need of players.  My daughter, Chelsea Manuel plays for PNG.  She is a Junior.  She plays 2nd Base, SS and Outfield.  She hits right but can slap and dray left.  You can call me at 7197148 if you would like to talk see her.

Thank you

Nicole Manuel

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder