Could Silsbee lose Williams and Brooks?

Didn't Silsbee let go of some probationary contract coaches before school let out in order to save money.  If so, I don't know if they could get away with emergency certifying Brooks so he could be the head coach.  It would be a big blow if they lost both though.  With all the stuff going on in Kountze, I am sure Joubert would be more than happy to leave, that is if he isn't the AD.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="bballgod" post="1024751" timestamp="1310672503"]
Didn't Silsbee let go of some probationary contract coaches before school let out in order to save money.  If so, I don't know if they could get away with emergency certifying Brooks so he could be the head coach.  It would be a big blow if they lost both though.  With all the stuff going on in Kountze, I am sure Joubert would be more than happy to leave, that is if he isn't the AD.
[/quote]

Interesting, but how can you speak ("I am sure Joubert . . .) for Coach Jourbert?

[quote author=stevenash link=topic=85685.msg1024210#msg1024210 date=1310560484]
Badsanta will become both the Boys and Girls coach and have them in Austin next March, and, at the same time, will shoot 64 at the Hills of Lakeway Golf Course.
[/quote.  Badsanta has just been named the new head coach of the Silsbee boys team! Yes we will return and win state in back to back years!

Well, why don't you guys & gals in Silsbee go ahead and pick up Henderson (Memorial ex HC) since we're picking apart your bball coaches! I'm sure he's looking for a new position as BBall HC. Bob West & company seem to think that a winning record (>50%) is [b]ALL[/b] that matters to determine whether or not you're considered a "good" bball coach. (BW trying to hide his true opinion of PAISD's removal of Henderson in "choice" wording in several articles he's written). There is a reason. This guy is always looking for a job! Thinkahboutit!

[quote name="player12" post="1025516" timestamp="1310913320"]
Well, why don't you guys & gals in Silsbee go ahead and pick up Henderson (Memorial ex HC) since we're picking apart your bball coaches! I'm sure he's looking for a new position as BBall HC. Bob West & company seem to think that a winning record (>50%) is [b]ALL[/b] that matters to determine whether or not you're considered a "good" bball coach. (BW trying to hide his true opinion of PAISD's removal of Henderson in "choice" wording in several articles he's written). There is a reason. This guy is always looking for a job! Thinkahboutit!
[/quote]
Thankfully, the opinion of Mr. West & Company has zero bearing on the outcome of any high school coach who gets hired

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami