A win for the ages!!!

Guest ECBucFan

Guest ECBucFan
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/soc/wc/7647254.html

CHEATING FIFA REFS, injury faking poor sports Brazil, and every conceivable call went against the USA, BUT...there is always [u]HOPE![/u] USA rocks on! WE WIN, WE WIN, WE WIN !!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest ECBucFan
OK, ya got me. LOL! I admit it, I am a HUGE Solo fan, because not only is she THE BEST keeper on the planet, she is just so incredibly freakin' HOTT!  ;D

Guest ECBucFan
^^ Aries is referring to Brazil's #13, not Hope Solo ^^ 

Brazil played dirty, dirty, dirty, took many dives and constantly baited the refs. Arrghh.

Guest ECBucFan
Good read here:  ;D

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/womensworldcup/story/Hope-solo-wins-duel-with-marta-usa-world-cup-germany-2011-uswnt-071011

Awesome game.. my daughter was routing for the enemy..So Un-American!  Oh what a sweet victory.

I am glad that Hope recovered from her fiasco that got her removed from the team ( was that the last World Cup) and to rise to the occasion... With the minutes winding down.. I keep texting my daughter just watch this ( like I new Abby was going to come through) but really in the back of my mind.. I was thinking the US had been robbed. 11-10 for 55minutes red card..yellow.. fouls not given in the box for the US and then it happened!

I texted my daughter ABBY WAM-BACK of the Net BABY!!!!

Guest ECBucFan
The US Women won over the neutral German crowd [u]big time![/u] Late in the game, dirty Marta was booed unmercifully everytime she touched the ball, and the crowd went WILD when Wambach headed home the equalizer in the final seconds and likewise as Solo denied the PK at the end! I'm still in shock! Go USA!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder