UTA will join the WAC

[quote name="HouTexan" post="1024564" timestamp="1310645391"]
Clearly more about the media markets than the institutions: DFW / Denver / Seattle / San Antonio, etc.
[/quote]
BINGO!

But can you blame them. They are in the business of making money.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• I didn't like the hire from the beginning, but you are correct. 100% the supt. choice.
    • Let’s all pray that this upcoming season will be a great one and that all players will stay as healthy as possible. We all know (or should) that we’re talking about kids so no matter what team that you support, to ensure that we’re being as encouraging and uplifting as we can be as grown (oftentimes immature) adults.    Staying true to the subject topic, it should be a competitive game against Woodville & Fig Newton. I’d venture to say that the winner of this game will most definitely be crowned the district champs. 
    • I get that. And most will say that givin the d1 athletes…..myself included, but 4trips in a row….come on now  I know that they probably don’t win that 2nd sc without them and probably not make it as far the last two years. (Those that are in the know…know) They re able to connect to players and manage those d1 egos and know who should play where and when giving certain situations in game. tremaine just turned around a bottom dweller team in the Corpus Christi area to a playoff contender in one year. yes having athletes make it a lil easier but when you repeat to state 4 years in a row coaching is a huge part of that.  Your last comment is ridiculous….there is more to coaching than just throwing athletes in defensive and offensive sets. United has more coming thru the pipeline…..let’s see how Green manages/coaches it.  
    • If that’s not enough, you’re lost.
    • I am wary of the independent and undecided voters. I'm afraid the felony convictions (as spurious as they are) will have a negative affect on Trump, no matter what the polls show right now.
  • Topics