District 21 3A. What do you think?

WOS 5-0 (As usual they have an abundance of speed)
Silsbee 4-1 (More athletes to choose from than the rest of 21-3A below)
BC 3-2 (I just don't see the rest of the district as being very good!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OF 2-3 (The offense is tricky, they could beat one of the above, but they could also lose to one of the below!)
HF 1-4 (Getting better year 2 Price)
HJ 0-5 (When does BB season start?)

[quote name="badndn" post="1021149" timestamp="1309296012"]
WOS 5-0 (As usual they have an abundance of speed)
Silsbee 4-1 (More athletes to choose from than the rest of 21-3A below)
BC 3-2 (I just don't see the rest of the district as being very good!)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OF 2-3 (The offense is tricky, they could beat one of the above, but they could also lose to one of the below!)
HF 1-4 (Getting better year 2 Price)
HJ 0-5 (When does BB season start?)
[/quote]

I agree completely except I believe BC will beat Silsbee. They have a lot of kids returning. Silsbee might as well, I just don't know much about that team. I could see that game going either way. Any of the bottom three teams could beat one another.

[quote name="orangecoog" post="1022678" timestamp="1309996161"]
WOS in 1st and the rest of the pack in last place. QB is a junior and good. Wait till he is a Senior. The rest of the team is loaded with State Championship Track speed. Coupled with revived coaching enthusiasm. This season is going to be a ball.

[/quote]

I thought there were only (haha...only...that's still impressive) kids that were on the state track team (kids who scored points) coming back. Are there more?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami