How The Broncos Looking This Coming Season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you guys are either kidding yourself or have wishfull thinking about "Nothing is going to Change" ;D Unless Stewart is on that field or in the press box with the head phones on the coaching has no where to go but down. I've seen programs where the new coach has coached with the out going coach of years and they do pick up some good stuff ,but it isn' the same.

I predicted last year that the Bronco's would start the season at 0-3 and got called all kinds of names by the Purple cool aiders ;D

This year I would like to submit my "Broncos go 0-4" prediction :o you heard it here first folks ;D

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1025901" timestamp="1311013264"]
I think you guys are either kidding yourself or have wishfull thinking about "Nothing is going to Change" ;D Unless Stewart is on that field or in the press box with the head phones on the coaching has no where to go but down. I've seen programs where the new coach has coached with the out going coach of years and they do pick up some good stuff ,but it isn' the same.

I predicted last year that the Bronco's would start the season at 0-3 and got called all kinds of names by the Purple cool aiders ;D

This year I would like to submit my "Broncos go 0-4" prediction :o you heard it here first folks ;D
[/quote]

You are right on a couple of points, there is no way it will be exactly the same and we did go 0-3. The bad news for y'all is the DC is now the Head Coach and BH still...Well its a little early to start that.

[/quote]

How many times must yall get spanked up and down the feild? yall talk more crap than anyone and yall cant even get past the first round of the playoffs.

[quote name="daytonfan" post="1025919" timestamp="1311014337"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=84774.msg1025901#msg1025901 date=1311013264]

[/quote]

How many times must yall get spanked up and down the feild? yall talk more crap than anyone and yall cant even get past the first round of the playoffs.
[/quote]

The time will come and until then I will continue to talk crap ;D The New coaches will get us there! The team you played last year was a rebuilding team with a new scheme and you took full advantage of that. This year no excuses we are a year into the system and I bet we give the Bronco's a game ;D

[quote name="daytonfan" post="1025919" timestamp="1311014337"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hey, hey, hey... We had a little trouble with the first round too!  Lol... :D
I'm glad it's a new season! ;)

Guest octfeb

[/quote]Dude you really should stop slapping yourself.. you getting more delusional the closer it gets to yalls D day against the purple kool aiders as you call them. But thanks for the giggle though  ;D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1025947" timestamp="1311017293"]
[quote author=daytonfan link=topic=84774.msg1025919#msg1025919 date=1311014337]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No worries the Broncos squeeked by a 4th place team by 4 points  ;D (Can't remember if Livingstion was in 4th or not) Yeah they are world beaters LOL!

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1025989" timestamp="1311022274"]

No worries the Broncos squeeked by a 4th place team by 4 points  ;D (Can't remember if Livingstion was in 4th or not) Yeah they are world beaters LOL!
[/quote]

yes and you guys couldn't close the deal against a team that was barely above .500.  ;D

[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=84774.msg1025947#msg1025947 date=1311017293]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No worries the Broncos squeeked by a 4th place team by 4 points  ;D (Can't remember if Livingstion was in 4th or not) Yeah they are world beaters LOL!
[/quote]

Ya, I remember.  I was at that one, trying to get my mind off of the KP loss! >:(

[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=84774.msg1025947#msg1025947 date=1311017293]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote] Come on now cut us a little slack smoker baby getting in the Win column is all were concerned about  ;D Seems I remember in 2008 we squeeked by the same 4th place Livingston team and made a nice run to the finals ! ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1025925" timestamp="1311015271"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

The time will come and until then I will continue to talk crap ;D The New coaches will get us there! The team you played last year was a rebuilding team with a new scheme and you took full advantage of that. This year no excuses we are a year into the system and I bet we give the Bronco's a game ;D
[/quote]Flip that tire all you want---you are still looking at a 30 point loss for the SMURFS ON TURF---Broncs gonna handout another butt whippin'

[/quote]

"Delusions of Grandeur", isn't really applicable here......just Delusions. Of course, with the annual beat downs (courtesy of the mighty Broncos), along with the perpetual gas fumes and all the other horrible conditions of such a homogenius community, one would come to expect such delusions.  ;D

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

and how bad did they (dayton) beat ya'll? so again, your point was what?

Guest octfeb
Anyone know when the Bronco poster will be available? I am getting anxious.... very very anxious for the season to start  ;D..... Done went to Sports Depot and bought 2 new awesomely purple Bronco T-Shirts. 8)

Guest octfeb
http://www.yourhoustonnews.com/dayton/news/article_57ac6e38-282a-5435-a627-eb3965263cbb.html?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=twitterfeed

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1029158" timestamp="1311902053"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=84774.msg1028940#msg1028940 date=1311863800]
Yep.. And Band practice starts Monday.... Which makes it feel even closer to the BIG DAY!
[/quote]

one time at band camp.............................. ;D ;D :D :D wait lost my train of thought ;D
[/quote] :o ;D

Matt Oubre's gonna be a beast,not only did he show his football talents recently in Beaumont he's ranked nationally in track/field winning second in the shot put and 3rd in discus@ the HS Nationals.The talent keeps coming thru the ranks.Congrats to Matt ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124