Gulf Coast Baseball 12U

td

[quote name="BBDad" post="1011603" timestamp="1305581747"]
Congrats guys.  Nothing like winning one in the bottom half of the inning.  Those are fun games to be in...especially if you win.

...Chad
[/quote]

Those are tough games to forget when you lose them but if you play enough it happens to all of us. Very fun to win. Actually had to score 6 with 2 outs to win but it happened.

It did bring back memories when it happened to us and we lost last year.

[quote name="Castor27" post="1011644" timestamp="1305595228"]
Congrats. Heard the championship game was a good one.
[/quote]

It was  a great game against a good team. They killed the ball all game long. They are one of those teams that you enjoy playing because you know its going to be a very competitive but friendly game.

[quote name="td" post="1012213" timestamp="1305730308"]
Seriously?? Really? Is that where you want to go? What kind of "hit" was it? Please tell us. If only we could ask his dad.
[/quote]from what i hear it was one of the hardest hit balls of the day...lol  ;D ;D ;D but I wouldnt know hot to get in touch with the "dad".

[quote name="piratefan" post="1012217" timestamp="1305731090"]
[quote author=td link=topic=84347.msg1012213#msg1012213 date=1305730308]
Seriously?? Really? Is that where you want to go? What kind of "hit" was it? Please tell us. If only we could ask his dad.
[/quote]from what i hear it was one of the hardest hit balls of the day...lol   ;D ;D ;D but I wouldnt know hot to get in touch with the "dad".
[/quote]

More like one of the hardest hit balls that kid has ever hit in his life. Now that is more accurate. Just don't tell his dad I said so. lol  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder