Thunder(Supersonics) vs Mavericks.

I think Westbrook is just having a bad postseason.  He did good last year and durring the regular season.  I think he is just having a bad 2011 post season.  He's a legit point guard.  He just happen to be making stupid decisions right now.  Added on top of that, the coaches give him the green light since he is normally pretty good.  I think the coaches need to put the reignes on his a little bit.

I'm not sure that you can discount how good OKC is based on the way they have played in this series... OKC is young and will be back in the Conference Finals many times if they keep building around the talented trio of Durant/Westbrook/Harden....

Dallas realizes this may be their last chance... I look at this Mavs team and I see veterans like Dirk, Kidd, Marion, Terry and Chandler who are playing as hard as they can, and in the NBA we all know that doesn't happen every night... Van Gundy said it best during the telecast last night, the Mavs could have phoned it in down by 15 and said, alright, we are tied at 2, let's go home and get Game 5... Instead, Dirk took over on offense and Marion stood up on defense and they found a way to win...

Dallas is not as flashy as the other three teams left, but if I had to pick a champion today, give me the Mavs....

2006 all over again?

Miami has too good of a defense to get waxed by anyone in a series. I don't care who the "head coach" is, I think Pat Riley has a lot to say about the adjustments made between the games.

Looks like Miami very well might be who Dallas is facing...assuming Dallas takes care of business.

Maybe Durant and Hardin need to stop wearing those 'manbags' at the press conferences.  ;D ;D

Good run for those young guns in OKC.  Congrads to Dallas for making it to the finals.  I tell you one thing.  I have given Dirk heck for a long time for his finess game.  He have turned into one of my favorate big men.  Watching him operate is a thing of beauty as I have been around basketball all my life.  The projectory on his shot.  The follow through.  The understanding of the offense while in the post, off of screens.  Most importantly, I think he's finally shed the 'soft' image.  He gets mad.  He throws elbows.  He gets Technical fouls (see Lakers series).  ;D

Perkins had a horrible series. He didn't hustle most of the time to get back on defense, he wouldn't go after a rebound by leaving his feet, etc.. I know he's a hometown boy, but I wasn't impressed with his play and I think it hurt OKC. The thing that I did see him do good was set screens and picks.

The Thunder obviously didnt want to win this series because they choked two games in a row due to lack of focus and aggressiveness in the last part of the 4th quarter.. I also saw one important thing in almost every game.. The loose balls and missed shots ALWAYS seemed to go right towards Dallas players..

I wasnt pulling against Dallas to win the series.. I just wanted to see the series go 6 or 7 and watch some great basketball

[quote name="dogs1218" post="1014284" timestamp="1306428050"]
The Thunder obviously didnt want to win this series because they choked two games in a row due to lack of focus and aggressiveness in the last part of the 4th quarter.. I also saw one important thing in almost every game.. The loose balls and missed shots ALWAYS seemed to go right towards Dallas players..

[b]I wasnt pulling against Dallas to win the series.. I just wanted to see the series go 6 or 7 and watch some great basketball[/b]
[/quote]I'm with you on that, although the Thunder was the team I was picking at the begining of the playoffs to make it to the finals from the West. 

[quote name="Don't slap PAM or Brooke  too hard with your pimp hand,Jags." post="1014496" timestamp="1306470141"]
Ohh well... Even great minds mess up every once in a while...
[/quote]

I dont think you actually picked the Bulls to win the series.. More like you "hoped" they were going to lwin.. ;) I can see you as a Miami Heat hater :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami