Central Heights/Buna Predictions?

Round 3. Regional Quarterfinals. The Central Heights Blue Devils knocked out a top 10 team in New Waverly last round while Buna knocked out Corrigan-Camden in 2 games. Buna knocked off Central Heights a few years ago, but this is a whole new ball game now. Both are district champions. Best 2 out of 3 in Jasper. Dates and times TBA. Thoughts and predictions?

[quote name="BluePride152011" post="1011233" timestamp="1305472808"]
CH has got to field the ball better and hit better, but keep the good pitching up.
[/quote]
Huh ??? ??? CH has completely blew away the competition from what iv seen, they 10 run ruled Jasper...NO SHUT OUT Jasper 10-0

For some reason, since 24-2a was "very competative", people seem to think that means "weak"'. CC found out otherwise. Buna has already played some very tough competition before the playoffs. Not sayin' Buna wins but I think they'll split the series. C=H better be ready.

Oh I give Buna credit for winning the series, they are the better team, but to say they still would've ten run ruled CC minus half of their team is ludicrous. Buna definitely would've still pulled out the series, but not run rule.

And yes, a run rule in the playoffs is very impressive. Crockett is gonna do that to Centerville this round (I believe CKT scored twenty on them each district game this year).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83