T-CAL State Finals

Final
Baytown Christian 11 vs San Antonio Cornerstone Christian 1
Pitchers: W. Winn 2IP 0H 0R 3KO's
            B. Armstrong 2IP 1H 1R 3KO's
            T. Jarvis  1IP 0H 0R 2KO's
1 Run Homer for sophomore, Tyler Jarvis.
J Garcia 2H's (1B, 3B)
C Wiseman 2H's (1B, 2B)
W Winn 1H (1B)

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1009453" timestamp="1305236505"]
Oh, so that was the final.

Well, congrats to the Bulldogs!
[/quote]

I don't not think that was the final game. There is a bracket posted on a T-CAL site.

I saw that too, Pat.  But that dang thing has changed so many times in the last few days, I don't think I can trust it anymore.

First it was an 8 team, then a 4 team tourney which had until early this morning, BCA facing Houston Sanchez.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1009458" timestamp="1305236769"]
I saw that too, Pat.  But that dang thing has changed so many times in the last few days, I don't think I can trust it anymore.

First it was an 8 team, then a 4 team tourney which had until early this morning, BCA facing Houston Sanchez.
[/quote]

No doubt. I'm 99% positive that they are not done.
BCA needs to get into TAPPS or move into 3A if this new legislation is approved.

Guest Ranger83
[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1009465" timestamp="1305237411"]
They do have another game for BCA tomorrow, in the losers bracket against Mt Carmel. ::)
[/quote]

My understanding is that it is a Round Robin format. Go figure.

Just found this:
http://www.baytownblog.com/?p=666

Yes it is a round robin format. BCA will play Mt Carmel tomorrow at 9am. (Sanchez withdrew with player eligibility issues due to grades.) And yes, they would love to be back in TAPPS. Cypress Christian is in the TAPPS 3A final four today. BCA beat them twice this season, 25-1 and 17-1.

I coach for Houston Sanchez.  Our boys couldn't compete at the tournament due to inability to pay for travel costs, not for grades.  Baytown Christian however has an amazing team.  We played them twice this season and I ended up calling one of the games because it was so out of hand.  Our boys have played baseball for three months out of their entire lives. Baytown Christian should walk away with the tournament, I cannot see how they get any competition from T-CAL, they are just too far ahead of the curve.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83