just a thought..

wos pride

Guest ECBucFan

Thanks, wos pride. Sure beats the jabs being thrown at EC and the rest of our 2A district (and our area). Our guys overcame ALOT this year. Regardless of whatever happens now, our team deserves some recognition. Thanks again.

Thanks' date=' wos pride. Sure beats the jabs being thrown at EC and the rest of our 2A district (and our area). Our guys overcame ALOT this year. Regardless of whatever happens now, our team deserves some recognition. Thanks again.[/quote']

no problem i sure agree with you that your team deserves some recognition!

I can understand not being ranked #1 in the state just because a team is undefeated due to strength of schedule, district reputation, etc.

That being said, any team that goes into the playoffs undefeated should be in the top 20 no matter of any of the above reasons. It is just too hard to win week after week and claim it is all a fluke.

I will be going to the EC/Hemphill game in Lumberton this Friday. I am looking forward to seeing the Bucs play. My girlfriend has a cousin that is in the drill team at EC and I have been listening all season to how good these guys are! I am looking forward to seeing them in person.

Probably because they have seasons like this every year... they win until they get to the playoffs. Playoff history plays a big part in the polls. Maybe they will have some success this year, and they will get more respect from the pollsters next year. I doubt the Enterprise voters even have them in their top ten.

It is because there is noone covering the games like they do PNG and NED. It is ashame cause there are a lot of players in the 1,2,and 3A schools that should get some recognition. EC and D'ville are 2 examples of good teams that get no coverage, but I would put either team against PNG or Nederland and look for a win !

It is because there is noone covering the games like they do PNG and NED. It is ashame cause there are a lot of players in the 1' date='2,and 3A schools that should get some recognition. EC and D'ville are 2 examples of good teams that get no coverage, but I would put either team against PNG or Nederland and look for a win ![/quote']

4A PNG and 4A Nederland are on another level. im not saying talent wise, i'm saying depth-wise.

It is because there is noone covering the games like they do PNG and NED. It is ashame cause there are a lot of players in the 1' date='2,and 3A schools that should get some recognition. EC and D'ville are 2 examples of good teams that get no coverage, but I would put either team against PNG or Nederland and look for a win ![/quote']You can tell that you haven't seen a 2A play a 4A.

It is because there is noone covering the games like they do PNG and NED. It is ashame cause there are a lot of players in the 1' date='2,and 3A schools that should get some recognition. EC and D'ville are 2 examples of good teams that get no coverage, but I would put either team against PNG or Nederland and look for a win ![/quote']

Please.. give me a break... Lumberton could squash these teams... No telling what Mid-County would do to them.. They may have some talent but when you play teams from podunk texas, then anyone can be an athlete....

Guest ECBucFan

Look, I don't want to get anyone riled up, so let me say clearly: "I am not saying EC would beat 4A's" OK?

Now, with that in mind, look at some facts. EC went 4-0 vs. four 3A's. Thats 4-0 against previously undefeated 3A's. So, is it that much of a stretch to say it is at least concievable that EC could knock off a 4A? I don't think so. EC could very well be a playoff team in 3A. So, couldn't a "playoff 3A" team beat a 4A? Yeah, it could easily happen.

No doubt, depth WOULD hurt EC alot. Injuries and H-J exhausted us, but we still won. Still, I think EC's speed could bother alot of teams, period.

Anyone agree?

Look' date=' I don't want to get anyone riled up, so let me say clearly: "I am not saying EC would beat 4A's" OK?

Now, with that in mind, look at some facts. EC went 4-0 vs. four 3A's. Thats 4-0 against previously undefeated 3A's. So, is it that much of a stretch to say it is at least concievable that EC could knock off a 4A? I don't think so. EC could very well be a playoff team in 3A. So, couldn't a "playoff 3A" team beat a 4A? Yeah, it could easily happen.

No doubt, depth WOULD hurt EC alot. Injuries and H-J exhausted us, but we still won. Still, I think EC's speed could bother alot of teams, period.

Anyone agree?[/quote']

i agree with the speed comment. EC has some playmakers.

Ok here goes

I would have to see how EC Would Play Against Newton And thats not going to happen, And right now I believe they are the only ones in two A to give the top 3 3A Teams a Game and did ! So If you could Manage that you would have my vote!

But thats all I have to go by

And GOOD luck in the play off run to state I truely hope yall make it

and believe you can !

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed