Beaumont ISD

In sitting around thinking today, I was thinking ahead to football season and what our broadcast schedule might look like... We had talked last year about trying and landing BISD, but I really haven't heard much else about it...

Mike, you have a connection with the AD on some level don't you? Maybe we need to call and see what needs to happen? I'd like to get it nailed down if that is our plan, and if not, what is our plan?

I'd like to know what I personally will be doing pretty soon so I can get with Adam and make sure he is on board for it....

Jereme, if you are committed to doing BISD, then I say let's go for it.

When I spoke to Mr. Saveat during basketball season, he was very interested in us doing BISD football. He basically gave us the go ahead, we just needed to get sponsors on board.

I will try and contact him soon.

I guess if they are on board then we just need to work out two details:

#1- Sponsorship

#2- The Schedule.... Do we do all West Brook? Do we do all West Brook and sprinkle in the other schools when WB plays on Saturday?  I'm all for whatever, I just want to make sure we handle it the right way and set ourselves up to have this deal for a long time if we want it...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami