Buna vs. Corrigan - Camdon Predictions?

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1008746" timestamp="1305121077"]
Dont do that. Let it surprise them or let them get it on their own. lets just say that CC's top two are better than any pitcher that was in Bunas district.
[/quote]
I bet they weren't

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1008746" timestamp="1305121077"]
Dont do that. Let it surprise them or let them get it on their own. lets just say that CC's top two are better than any pitcher that was in Bunas district.
[/quote]
Did you even see the 2 or 3 best pitchers in Buna's District pitch this year?

Alright. Youll see. And yes, i did. That Price kid from kountze, the kid from buna, and the lefty from hardin. None were as good as CC's #1 and probably not their #2 either. But like i said, youll see. If Bunas going to win, theyll have to play great defense, pitch well, and take advantage of base runners.

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1008868" timestamp="1305145635"]
Alright. Youll see. And yes, i did. That Price kid from kountze, the kid from buna, and the lefty from hardin. None were as good as CC's #1 and probably not their #2 either. But like i said, youll see. [b]If Bunas going to win, theyll have to play great defense, pitch well, and take advantage of base runners.[/b]
[/quote]
Thats exactly what Buna does.

I'm gonna say Corrigan takes this series; however, I'm ignorant to what Buna has this year since I haven't seen them play. My CC pick is based on the fact that Buna was in a weak district (as I saw both the second and third place teams are gone now and they struggled winning district), but I don't really know what is going to happen. I could be completely wrong or I could be absolutely right. That's the glory of baseball. I do believe this will be a good series (a very low scoring one). Good luck to both teams. May Buna prove me wrong or CC prove me right. Whoever brings the A game will advance to take on the winner of Central Heights and New Waverly.

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1008925" timestamp="1305159353"]
[quote author=eagleswoodville#1 link=topic=84096.msg1008868#msg1008868 date=1305145635]
Alright. Youll see. And yes, i did. That Price kid from kountze, the kid from buna, and the lefty from hardin. None were as good as CC's #1 and probably not their #2 either. But like i said, youll see. [b]If Bunas going to win, theyll have to play great defense, pitch well, and take advantage of base runners.[/b]
[/quote]
Thats exactly what Buna does.
[/quote]

Alright well then lets see it. Its very winable for either team. Should be a good series. Im still picking CC though.

Harder, yes, better, not tonight.  We still got games tomorrow, this thing is far from over.  Corrigan lost game 1 to Troup last week as well.  I'm sure the pitcher we'll see tomorrow will be a major improvement.  Let's keep the focus and sweep 'em guys!  Go COOGS!  A little side note, Buna should be in their road blues tomorrow being the visiting team, their road record in those blue uniforms, 6-0 in district, gotta love it.  See you in Jasper at 3:00!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="BluePride152011" post="1011232" timestamp="1305472722"]
Who pitched for both teams in this series?
[/quote]

You're gonna' smite me for this but I'll answer the question even though I wasn't there.  No one pitched for both teams; that just isn't allowed.  Now if you ask who pitched for each team in this series, someone who saw the games will likely give you the answer. ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder