Most improved team this year?

king

Buna went from 0-9 to 7-3 and a second place finish in district. will be in the playoffs, last time they were there was 1999. I think in the history of the school they have been in the playoffs six times. Great season and looking forward to seeing how they stack up against a good Newton football team. good luck cougars and remember everyone in Buna is proud of ya'll.

Buna went from 0-9 to 7-3 and a second place finish in district. will be in the playoffs' date=' last time they were there was 1999. I think in the history of the school they have been in the playoffs six times. Great season and looking forward to seeing how they stack up against a good Newton football team. good luck cougars and remember everyone in Buna is proud of ya'll.[/quote']

Yep, that is a big improvement.

Guest Cherokee Nation

Buna went from 0-9 to 7-3 and a second place finish in district. will be in the playoffs' date=' last time they were there was 1999. I think in the history of the school they have been in the playoffs six times. Great season and looking forward to seeing how they stack up against a good Newton football team. good luck cougars and remember everyone in Buna is proud of ya'll.[/quote']

I think a lot of that had to do with them dropping a classification. They would not have gone to the playoffs in 3A this year.

I think a lot of that had to do with them dropping a classification. They would not have gone to the playoffs in 3A this year.

That is true but Nederland and PN-G are not far away from 5A. I don't think we can compete in that level of play. Then look at WO-S. They can play competitive ball even in 4A but they don't have the numbers to dominate like they can in 3A.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83