Port Neches-Groves vs. Crosby Game 1 Thread/Crosby leads series 1-0!

Oh contraire mon frere Pat (that is French to the lay person). Our number two and three are as good as anyones when they are on and beleive me they will be on.... Go COOGS.... By the way good job to my boys at GCM  ---  I told you at the girls softball game that both of you (Dalton) and Price would go yard. Remember I predicted that, I am a regular Nostradamus.. By the way next prediction is: We will find and kill Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan..posted 4/15/2011... You just wait and see....

After seeing how well the Indians made contact on Gaby, I am confident in my Indians going into game 2 with Anderson (who has been fantastic all year) on the mound. The score and hit columns do not show how hard the Indians hit the ball all night, because they were hit straight to the defenders, but they had a lot of solid hit balls last night. And to commend Gaby, he made 4 fantastic plays on the mound that were really hard hit bouncers straight back to him.

I'm a homer, but I see the Indians taking games 2 and 3 because of pitching depth that I know they have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn