Kirbyville vs. WOS predictions

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1007673" timestamp="1304823112"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=83891.msg1006443#msg1006443 date=1304649658]
... but go ahead and [b]doubt Kirbyville[/b] ... May be a rough year next year during transition ... however, hopefully 2012 sees us going back down to 2A ... [b]guess we would be have to fight Newton for district [/b]..
[/quote]

Sounds like you are doubting EC to me. Last time I checked, EC is the reigning 2A Champions of SETX.   8)
[/quote]Not doubting ... just stating facts ... and the only reason EC was district champs was because Kirbyville played with bigger boys of 3A ... If we were down in 2A last year ... EC would have been fighting for second in district ... EC would not even sniffed a win against Kirbyville ... And when we go back down to 2A .. and we should ... EC (who by the way seems to be looking for a coach also) will be fighting for third in district (behind Newton and Kirbyville).

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1007690" timestamp="1304832364"]
]Not doubting ... just stating facts ... and the only reason EC was district champs was because Kirbyville played with bigger boys of 3A ... If we were down in 2A last year ... EC would have been fighting for second in district ... EC would not even sniffed a win against Kirbyville ... And when we go back down to 2A .. and we should ... EC (who by the way seems to be looking for a coach also) will be fighting for third in district (behind Newton and Kirbyville).
[/quote]

You are [u]ignoring[/u] facts. How do you KNOW[i][/i] EC "couldn't have sniffed a win" against KV? Be advised, Newton (the team you say would challenge KV for the DC), used to think the EXACT same thing ended up in third place. And you claim 2A Champion EC can only "fight for third"? Thats not just flawed logic, thats outright disrespect.     

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1007715" timestamp="1304861434"]
[quote author=BigWildcat11 link=topic=83891.msg1007690#msg1007690 date=1304832364]
]Not doubting ... just stating facts ... and the only reason EC was district champs was because Kirbyville played with bigger boys of 3A ... If we were down in 2A last year ... EC would have been fighting for second in district ... EC would not even sniffed a win against Kirbyville ... And when we go back down to 2A .. and we should ... EC (who by the way seems to be looking for a coach also) will be fighting for third in district (behind Newton and Kirbyville).
[/quote]

You are [u]ignoring[/u] facts. How do you KNOW[i][/i] EC "couldn't have sniffed a win" against KV? Be advised, Newton (the team you say would challenge KV for the DC), used to think the EXACT same thing ended up in third place. And you claim 2A Champion EC can only "fight for third"? Thats not just flawed logic, thats outright disrespect.     
[/quote] No disrepect...you guys have a pretty good program, but no way yall could have beaten us last year. If we make another drop down in classification, Kirbyville will be loaded AGAIN! The future looks bright for the Wildcats when it comes to football. Like somebody said earlier, we might have a rough transition early in the upcoming season, but once Coach Neece settles in.......LOOKOUT!!

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1005949" timestamp="1304606367"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=83891.msg1005935#msg1005935 date=1304604103]
Kirbyville's coaching situation is a lot more unstable than WOS. Kirbyville may have some talent returning, but someone has to coach these kids into a cohesive unit. WOS has the upper hand there. First Quarterback Club meeting of the year tomorrow in Newton with WT giving an outlook. I don't believe Kirbyville's defense will be as strong without WT.
[/quote]

I dont think thing change all that much.  The Alvarez put in place that made the program so successful will still be in place.  Coach Neece has worked directly under and ran the offense of Alvarez for several years and Coach Williams has either played under, coached with or against Coach Alvarez. 
[/quote]

like always....will be a sure nuff battle to the end

Go Kats!!!

Guest ECBucFan
[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1007739" timestamp="1304866391"]

No disrepect...you guys have a pretty good program, but no way yall could have beaten us last year.
[/quote]

Are you paying attention? Newton USED to think that exact same thing, until reality set in. Until it changes, EC is the reigning SETX 2A Champion. You would have to "challenge" the first place 2A team, not the 3rd place team. Get it?  8) 

[quote name="ECBucFan" post="1008121" timestamp="1304975625"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=83891.msg1007739#msg1007739 date=1304866391]

No disrepect...you guys have a pretty good program, but no way yall could have beaten us last year.
[/quote]

Are you paying attention? Newton USED to think that exact same thing, until reality set in. Until it changes, EC is the reigning SETX 2A Champion. You would have to "challenge" the first place 2A team, not the 3rd place team. Get it?  8) 
[/quote] ECbucFan......you guys beat Newton last season for the first time in yall entire school history! If Kirbyville was dropping back down this upcoming season yall would get thrashed!! Not trying to disrespect your program, but cmon man....get REAL!!

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1008274" timestamp="1304999878"]
[quote author=ECBucFan link=topic=83891.msg1008121#msg1008121 date=1304975625]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=83891.msg1007739#msg1007739 date=1304866391]

[/quote]

[/quote] ECbucFan......you guys beat Newton last season for the first time in yall entire school history! If Kirbyville was dropping back down this upcoming season yall would get thrashed!! Not trying to disrespect your program, but cmon man....get REAL!!
[/quote]
I cant believe this even in discussion. Kirbyville would have blown EC staight off the field. It is what it is. The previous post was on the money.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124