24-2A PLayoffs (Who goes the farthest)

Hardin is running into New Waverly the first round so they won't get past that.
Buna has a bye and gets the winner of Hemphill and West Rusk. Buna could take the area round.
Warren runs into Elkhart in the Area round if they win Bi District. I don't see them beating Elkhart.

Buna has the best chance to make it the farthest in my opinion.

Could be. I see Buna making it to 1st round of region where they should meet Central Heights. Wish them the best, hope they beat 'em.
I think Warren has a chance to make it to region as well. If they take Centerville and move on, they faired well against Elkhart in March winning 7-6. I don't believe either team was going "All IN" for the win though. Should be a good series. Hope they get to play it.    

[quote name="BluePride152011" post="1004920" timestamp="1304362933"]
Buna because they already have a bye. And the will take on the winner of Troup and Corrigan. Winner of Hemphill and West Rusk has Crockett I believe.
[/quote]

You are correct. I still believe Buna has the best shot.

24-2A was a tough, very competitive district which should have prepared all three teams for the playoffs. Hardin has a tough matchup the first round, but they have a solid team. All 5 of hardin's district losses were in extra innings I do believe.

I really don't think this is the forum to go into the trash talk. Hardin has it's issues, let it lie. As far as pitching goes, Warren may not dominate but has the most interchangable. All are "better than average" (and sophmores). Warren has non-starting pitchers with 18 innings or more worked, ERAs under 3, less than 1 walk per inning and 2-1 strike out to walk ratios.  ;D

Guest wackpack
[quote name="HDcats0422" post="1005169" timestamp="1304431617"]
24-2A was a tough, very competitive district which should have prepared all three teams for the playoffs. Hardin has a tough matchup the first round, but they have a solid team. All 5 of hardin's district losses were in extra innings I do believe.
[/quote] no it wasnt ........ sorry

I predict: Hardin - Just hit repeat from last years bracket. You had a good season.
             Buna - You've been living off of the 2008 teams rep for too long.
                       Your good and might do better than the last two years of one and out, but two
                       brackets is your limit.  
            Warren - Young, first appearance since sliced bread, but loaded with athletes. If nerves don't
                         get 'em and they keep errors down, three or more brackets is very likely.  
                         I think this team is the closest to the '07 Buna team out there,
                         just a year younger as most are Sophmores instead of Juniors.  ;)      

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476