Brenham's (probable) Line Up Entering The Playoffs...

BrenhamFan, great job. But the lineup may be a little different. The Cubs lost starting LF Colin Crenshaw to a broken bone in his leg about two weeks ago, so I see the lineup with a couple of different scenarios. I think when Ty is on the mound, Jesse Baker moves to LF and Shea Nutt goes to right. Jeremy Zettel will go to 3B in this case and Knebel will either hit for Ty or Jeremy. When Ty is not pitching, the lineup could also change depending on who gets the #2 starters job between Nutt and Kevin Kubeczka. Not sure that has been completely decided. Just my two cents.

[quote name="cubfan12" post="1004921" timestamp="1304362947"]
BrenhamFan, great job. But the lineup may be a little different. The Cubs lost starting LF Colin Crenshaw to a broken bone in his leg about two weeks ago, so I see the lineup with a couple of different scenarios. I think when Ty is on the mound, Jesse Baker moves to LF and Shea Nutt goes to right. Jeremy Zettel will go to 3B in this case and Knebel will either hit for Ty or Jeremy. When Ty is not pitching, the lineup could also change depending on who gets the #2 starters job between Nutt and Kevin Kubeczka. Not sure that has been completely decided. Just my two cents.
[/quote]

Ya I heard about your son breaking his leg.  Hope he gets well soon, as we could use his speed.  It leaves alot of possibilities open for our line up...  Hard to tell just yet I guess...

Yeah, thanks for the well wishes. Ty will move back to right when he isn't pitching, and the batting order may be how you have it regardless. But Nutt and Baker will have to play in the outfield when Ty is pitching, at least that's how it appears. I think Jacobs will be in the 9 hole though.

[quote name="Year of the Pat!" post="1005015" timestamp="1304382778"]
Not to plug another sire, but houston5abaseball.com has several of those series posted.
[/quote]

Thanks.  I looked there last night, but they didn't have the time and place yet for alot of the match ups.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83