Jasper vs. Nacogdoches Central Heights Game Thread/CH wins/Comments

[quote name="BluePride152011" post="1003967" timestamp="1304132464"]
Well, CH scored 7 off Burleson and he didn't make it out off second inning. I'm pretty sure they played to win this one.
[/quote]
Well, he got his workout then.  Congrats to CH on the win!

[quote name="j_dog" post="1003955" timestamp="1304131957"]
Did Jasper play its JV?  It was the perfect opportunity to rest the starters.
[/quote]

No. CH scored 7off jaspers ace and flat out handed it too the dawgs. CH is the real deal. My pick to win state. 3 or 4 better than average pitchers, 12 player that can ALL SMASH, great coaching, and great fan base.....will be very tough to stop. AND two of the top 3 players are coming back next year! Including Hayley(13HRs,42RBIs,44H as a junior in the regular season this year and is also a great contender for all-state). Anyways, yeah CH came out and showed people that they can play with anyone in the state on nearly every level. Theyll go far.

This whipping may turn out to be good for Jasper.  If they had the big head, they don't any more for sure. 

Good luck to CH.  If they meet up with Crockett I would like to see that series.  Crockett was not exactly chopped liver last year, and they were mostly an undergraduate team.  Two very good teams.  One would have to go home.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami