4A playoff bracket......

Guest Ranger83
My understanding is that they can flip for seeding. They would have to play a game if they were tied for forth since only four teams advance.

[quote name="Eagle0011" post="1003388" timestamp="1304049764"]
I dont know the policy, but the coach text the team this evening , that if BH does win it will be a flip of the coin to determine the seeding.  No game on Saturday if BH does win. It looks like it will be either LCM or Nederland for BH and Crosby.
[/quote]Never know,  LCM could finish in 4th place

OK, my last post.  I did not know the standings were that tight in 20-4A. If LCM loses, there could be 3 teams with 5 Ls, pending the outcome of Vidor and Liv.  PNG should beat Central, so how would 20-4A play out in the final standings if 3 teams are tied with same record ?

alright... someone correct me if I am wrong on this please....someone that KNOWS the 2011 district rules for their district..
19-4A
[b]GCM vs [b]Lee[/[/b]b]- win or loss still have 1 seed
[b]Bayton Lee  vs [b]GCM[/[/b]b]-  win/they have the 2 seed. If loss and a Crosby win...tied for 2nd - a coin flip for the seeding (coaches have already agreed)
[b]Crosby  vs [b]BH-[/[/b]b] win and a win by Lee-3 seed, win and a Lee loss. tied for 2nd - coin flip for the seeding (coaches have already agreed)
Loss to BH - coin flip for 3 and 4 seed.
[b]BH [/b] vs Crosby - win and a coin flip for the seeding (coaches have already agreed). Loss 4 seed

20-4A
[b]Nederland[/b] vs LCM - does not matter to Nederland, they have 1 seed
a lot of Ifs. 
if there is a 2 way tie, a seeding game will be played or coin flip if coaches agree.
If there is a 3 way tie, the best record between all 3 teams against eachother will have a bye, and the other two will play a seeding game with the loser getting the 4 seed, the winner taking the team with a bye for the 2 seed.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn