WOS vs. Liberty Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Yes, we are all so happy that you feel that way. The problem is that the last 2 years all those B.C. fans have been crying with the "what if's and the "if we could have's" so this year there was no doubts it was a good game. Sorry if that offended you with the fake punt, these guys are 16&17 year olds sometimes they dont think 100% of what the other team wants them to do. I hope that all of the B.C. players are o.k. though seems like every 5 plays someone was hurt. Anyways have a good holidays and "BRING IT ON LIBERTY"

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both WOS and Giddings are playing teams that can pull an upset' date=' so let's try to focus on what's going on this week.

[/quote']

Now that statement might be the funniest one of the year. Liberty lost this game when they put that first jock strap on in August. Their will be no upset and WOS will win by at least 40. Give me a break.

Hey sticky very funny on your part too, but I personally know that our kids will stay focused. They are ready to play this game and they want Liberty bad dude and I mean real bad. This team just wants to make a statement and play there best. I guess thats all that a fan can ask for.

Guest GoStangs

PS.. I hope WOS doesn't when State simply because they fake punted with a 42-6 lead with 4 minutes left... defend it if you will, but that is "classless." If you do defend it.... you are classless and you know nothing about sportsmanship, I'd be embarrassed if the team I supported did that to another team.

I guess if BC can't stop WOS from thoroughly beating them, a few of their fans have to take their anger out by lashing out on the message boards. I'm sure it's just years and years of frustration, so I feel sorry for a few of them.

Either way, let's try to stay on topic -- WOS vs. Liberty. The BC game, and their season, is over.

Guest Football

I'm not a BC fan, but I did catch the game. There is a difference between lashing out, and pointing out the obvious. If Texas runs a fake punt against Mcneese up by 36 with four minutes left to go in the game... Mac Brown would take hell in the media. It'd be all over ESPN.

However, After seeing WOS's offense.... it cannot be stopped. If you stack the box, they'll kill you in the air. If you play back, like BC tried, #24 will kill you on the ground. I haven't seen dual threats like that in 3A in a long time. I remember watching Gilmer and Jasper play for State a couple of years ago. WOS's offense is right there with them. Jasper's Defense that year may have had a little more talent than this years WOS's team. But WOS has a much more well rounded Offense than jasper did. These guys are going to be hard to beat in 3A this year. Their coaching and stratagy is top-notch as well. The WOS coaches don't get real complicated for their players, they show up with a great gameplan each week.

Guest Football

When a SOLID team like Silsbee thinks they did a good job of holding you to 21 points, then you know you have a pretty solid offense. Silsbee will be tougher than MOST of the teams that WOS plays on their way to state.

Well I guess sarcasim isnt common at WO-S, but watever. Anyways do yall not think that a team can get better after week1? I do. We lost to BC in a really close game. About 6 people got hurt in the k-ville game, so we only had 1 real running back.(the other was playing linebacker.) And sinse the HF game weve gotten a new qb and a whole new secondary.

Besides the fact that I was joking about the score, I think we will suprise many fans with our play friday night.

Anybody else????

Guest GoStangs

I know Liberty is going to leave it all on the field. Playing the #4 team in the state is tough position for pretty much anyone to be in, but Liberty has a good team, despite their record, and I know they'll give 100% Friday night.

Oh trust me, I want Liberty to play hard and know that they will as they should.

But playing hard does not mean they will get even close to pulling this upset.

I was just pointing out that when its a huge mis-match, the first thing the underdogs say is their team will play hard.

Facts are facts and the fact is WOS will run over the Panthers.

I know Liberty is going to leave it all on the field. Playing the #4 team in the state is tough position for pretty much anyone to be in' date=' but Liberty has a good team, despite their record, and I know they'll give 100% Friday night.[/quote']

Every team had given 100% when they faced Wo-s this year. That statement is used a little too much cause it's not many teams that's gonna go out on the field and give any less than that. The question is, will it be enough? What do people think, Wo-s is gonna give 50%? If you give 100% and a team alot better than you gives 100%, then chances are you won't be able to stay close.

Tam, exactly the point i was trying to get across. You seemed to get the words a lot better than I did.

The Buna Cougars would give 100% against southlake carroll but sometimes you just have to face the facts and say exactly what is going to happen, no matter what the teams are.

To me, the "they played hard" is all you hear when WOS beats someone. The real prediction on this game should be...

Who will do more in this game...

A. Garrett

B. Bevil

C. Thomas

D. Franks

E. The Chain Gang

F. All the Mustangs will have near career nights.

Sorry Liberty but I choose F.

Guest GoStangs

Tam, there were a few teams this year who gave up before the game started. Some teams are intimidated and lay down instead of playing to their potential. I just don't see Liberty being the kind of team to give up like other teams have, especially at this point of the year. True, they may have problems matching up well with WOS, but that's not my point.

Also, as I pointed out earlier, this is a very good and focused WOS team. I have no worries they'll be prepared for Friday night's game.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder